When did you realise India is basically a muslim colony?

Attached: 8fav24.png (1250x766, 36.07K)

alhamdulillah good sir

Is it true that muslims in India make way more children ? I always see indians and muzz fighting in the comments about muh replacement

>That moment when you realise these are government numbers and the actual population of Muslims is at least 5-10 points greater because the government purposefully lies about Muslim population stats to not alarm the rest of the population

Attached: images (33).jpg (260x280, 10.4K)

yes.

In 2021,
Muslim TFR is 3.1
Hindu TFR is 1.9
Jain TFR is 1.6
Sikh TFR is 1.6
Christian TFR is 1.4
Buddhist TFR is 1.2
Zoroastrian TFR is 0.6

Does that mean my city has more muslims than hindus? That being said, I don't really see as many muslims as the data says, probably because I rarely visit the poor and old ghettos

desu I felt like theres a real difference between south indian muslims and north indian ones.
My experience comes from hyderabad which is of course muslim central in south india. I dont think they chimp out and leave peacefully with other people. My parents grew up in a muslim neighborhood in hyderabad and they used to play with the local muslim kids too.
Also, I think my dads banker is a muslim guy and he's pretty cool.
idk why naarthies dont get along with muslims.

Muzz fertility rare in France must be like 5 to 6 times higher than other religions in France. No jokes. Subsharian africans muslims can make easily 7 to 10 childrens I had some friends from mali and all of them were like 10 in their families

Still better than Europe

Muslims still think they can take India
they be trying it since 7th century

I'm a northie living in Hyderabad, I don't really see as many muslims but yes, muslims here coexist just fine. We don't see hindu-muslim clashes and shit here. Makes me sad about places like UP

Honestly India bros I think democrasy can't work for you. You need a competent dictator like Xi, and if you get one you'll probably mog everyone once you solve the muzzie problem.

it has to do with language

Most Islamist terror groups in India prolesteryise in Arabic and Urdu (urdu especially). Propaganda by maulvis is spread through Urdu. Examples include Jamat ul Islami Hind, Tablighi Jamaat, Jaish e Mohammad etc all Urdu speaking organisations

Most south indian muslims can't speak or read Urdu. it's the northies and Pakis that get radicalised

Same

avg muzzies in India is illiterate and poor and is thinking more about bread than Allah

it's the maulvis and imams in mosques that get money from Iran, Pakistan, and even Saudi Arabia to indoctrinate young children

need to go after them. They're the ones responsible

The muslims are actually quite pro-nation. If you remove the arab bootlickers. The one who found the Ram temple under the masjid was a muslim

It's just because they are the poorest demographic and poor people have higher fertility.

maybe that's because only Urdu speaking Muslims are radical, and so they make their own material in their own language

Interesting part is indian muslims are consistently superior to their pakistani and bangladeshi counterparts who are bottom of the barrel subhumans comparitively. What ch means the education system does work but you have the Rana Ayyub type niggers but even they would be treated as intellectual heavy-weights in shitholes like Pakiland.

Does India have a sort of IRA, or some other hindu extremist group that removes kebab? I heard that you had someone, but that Government cucks are afraid of backing them because they are pussies and they only want peace in your country.

>Does India have a sort of IRA, or some other hindu extremist group that removes kebab?
You know hating muslims is openly celebrated here

Attached: 43e7353e98474f75809f0faf7e2ffc46.jpg (2000x2000, 404.47K)

There are some but they are heavily demonised.
Even the mainstream Hindu group RSS, which is usually the scapegoat for anything wrong Hindu groups do, tries to placate and include muslims and is just against radical islam

They call themselves the Hindu Mahasabha (Hindu Grand Assembly). They've been banned multiple times by the government but always manage to resurface.

I disagree with their methods but during communal riots where Muslims are no saints, they do the job of roughing up muslims and protecting Hindus.