Never nuke a country twice

Never nuke a country twice.

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-200522.png (2048x963, 373.32K)

If a war really happened, that number would be much higher through a successful propaganda campaign

Mutts are going to kamikaze for us

New generations are born in peace era. What do you expect?

>gallup

People act oppositely in emergency
So there’s no problem

Citizens of so called democracies are drones, why would be they willing to fight for the right to work even more hours and earn even less money.

Japs are a lot more willing to fight for institutions such as their companies, country or waifu industry. It's going to rise to very high values if war breaks out.
However going to war with an ever-shrinking young population sounds like a bad idea. Would we even see a new generation of baby boomers in modern times after a war involving developed countries?

why would you want to die for a country ?

You already fucked yourself up Sgt gomez. What we did to you was just the cherry on top

>2062
>what was once called "Japan" is now the "Protectorate for the Pacification of the Eastern Islands", a military district under the tutelage permanent martial law occupied by the People's Liberation Army

Attached: PLA.jpg (1024x1683, 171.75K)

Why not?

Why do Japanese hate Japan?

it's a good thing, because it's clear that the more shithole, the more patriotic fervor (fueled by the corrupt government)

Attached: EJHpZv4WwAI7OTq.jpg (941x960, 120.39K)

>Highest non-shithole
God bless Binland :-DDD

What's so great about Morocco?

because you only have one life, it's not like in your nintendo games, you cannot retry

>I'm telling you, no joke. If I were to order you to massacre every single Eleven in this stadium...

Attached: images.png (263x192, 9.49K)

that's still 11 million people, people
the IJA had only 6

>"massacre every single Eleven in this stadium"

Attached: lelouch pepe.png (600x600, 215.22K)

Was Brazil nuked two times too? Because I never see people wanting to defend this coutry.

Attached: 1633004475768.jpg (1255x959, 130.87K)

kys niggerlover

>that's still 11 million people

It's 11 million boomers. Those are the people willing to defend Japan. People who are 50+ years old. They're not the people who can defend a country.

Young people have no will to fight in Japan.

There is no reason to be nationalistic in a developed country. If Japan has to go to war I bet no young man wouldnt want to go.