Future borders prediction

Bosnia and Herzegovina will collapse and Novorossiya will join Russia

Place your predictions and bets below

Attached: FOo1F7K.png (410x433, 206.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crodex.net/raguz-vec-sutra-mozemo-osnovati-hrvatski-entitet/
bild.ba/nase-price/bomba-iz-hdz-a-bih-na-izbore-po-ovom-zakonu-ne-idemo-dosta-je-ponizavanja-hrvata/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Greater Serbia will become reality

fuck me this was meant for pol sorry

Bosnia can to hell. I fish fish and extract oil for Serbian people.

Turkey collapses

not only are we getting more b*snians, but we're also getting more muslims b*snians

What will happen to Brcko ?

Europe needs more city states

it will join serbia its a retarded map but i didnt feel like making a new one (plus croatia probs gets a couple villages in central Bosnia)

I mean you should take the rest of muslims too if you taking that pocket in cazin there.

Although cazin bosniaks are a milion times better then t*zla fuck ups.
Best welder from my job was from there great man.

150k Muslims are waiting for approval to move to Germany, they have already submitted documents to the embassy. By the end of this decade, Muslims are falling below a million inhabitants and then it’s game over. They had a plan to democratize Bosnia, but very few children are born and they are poor. They come to work for Croats in Herzegovina. Bosnia will not exist in 10-20 years and that is great.

Dont they claim to be 51% of the population does it hold any water or is it fake

Muslims are already in Germany. Croatian municipalities in Bosnia are much better than Muslim ones (and better than half of ones in croatia desu)

For Muslims demographics is everything, and its not on their side. Theyre moving out the most. University of Bihać estimated that the population from 2013 to 2018 fell from 3,2 million to 2,7

thats worse than croatias population fall, but it really doesnt matter because there can be 400 000 of us, we still literally surround Bosnia. This is why any border changes happen only with croatias aprooval, so a breakup happens 1)with our aprooval
2) with a war (we'll win dont worry)

how are we supposed to fix una-sana canton when we can't even fix our own country?

Attached: paz5jm8qe2d31.png (640x529, 192.29K)

fake

you should check out the number of schoolchildren in muslim cantons + the number of visa requests in embassies around sarajevo and youll see

and keep in mind bosniaks only mobilised 750 000 of their voters last time. there is absolutely no way theres another 700k of them who didnt turn out (i didnt count children)

croats will block the outcoming elections (dodik promised hell do it too) and after that we start self governing. well proclaim it on a canton leve + in municipalities outside of croat cantons

yes, it is illegal. yes, it is unconstitutional, but we literally dont care and there is nothing muslims can do except start a war.

crodex.net/raguz-vec-sutra-mozemo-osnovati-hrvatski-entitet/

bild.ba/nase-price/bomba-iz-hdz-a-bih-na-izbore-po-ovom-zakonu-ne-idemo-dosta-je-ponizavanja-hrvata/

>green
cringe
>non-green
SOVL

only Zagreb and Belgrade are green and cringe

we wont fix it well just annex it

Hm you think that it would go that far i sorta figured that all three sides dont wanna hold elections so they are fucking over the system to keep them in,our mother nations serbia and croatia arent ready for border changes.

Bosnia will deffinatly stop existing at some point i just dont think it will be soon like maybe 10-20 years max.

it depends on the situation in the world, croatia just bought rafale planes and bradley fighter vehicles so were getting armed probs buying more stuff in the future, so were ready in 5-7 years

vučić and dodik will be ready when putin either takes ukraine or negotiates nato withdrawal from eastern europe (the latter being more likely). after that he can focus on expanding russian influence one of the goals being expanding serbia

Serbbro knows whats gonna up no way any of those peasants are gonna risk losing their position
ill be posting with a varta flag forever

That's what they want and believe. The 2013 census is fake because the entire Muslim diaspora came to the census in Bosnia. Even I know some Muslim families who live in Denmark and Sweden, and they came to Banja Luka just for the census. The whole show was performed to show that more than 50% of Muslims live in Bosnia, but in reality, 1.2 million Muslims live in Bosnia. As soon as Germany opens its doors, they fall to a million. Another war and it's over. Or 30 years of peace. The only problem is that they are selling the land to Arabs and Turks, plus there are migrants. But why is there napalm?