You're country

>You're country
>How's your hairline holding up

Attached: _61694d50-7af4-11e5-8b8b-eaf588ebab77.jpg (640x483, 33.54K)

i have a straight line

Attached: 1634136343312.jpg (400x400, 28.07K)

judging by the current rate I will be like pic in about 2 years more or less

YPIPO BE LIKE "DIS HAIRLINE TOO SPICEE"

Attached: peepo-laugh-point.gif (498x337, 57.36K)

It’s not getting worse since I’m taking dutasteride.

Showing up a little bit, not as much as OPs pic. I'm almost 25 yo.

Russia
Hopping on minox helped me to stop hairloss before it was too late. Start treatment now bros or you will regret it later

damage already happened, it'a a couple yeard it slowed down consistently

England
Not good, started fin 6 months ago, I stupidly didn't take a photo before I started so can't really tell. I shed quite a lot when I first started, I have lots of little hairs on my hairline now, not sure if that's good or bad.

Minoxidil doesn’t stop hair loss.

It's getting worse. Tried taking finasteride but that shit made my dick stop working.

it made hair grown on my back though

We all mald one way or another the Grim Reaper comes for us all. Only one race in the world is immune to balding and that's native Americans

i'm as bald as it gets

It doesn’t treat androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness).
You need finasteride or dutasteride if you want to stop hair loss.

I don't want to become gay

Only Asians and Native Americans aren't balding you retarded non-white subhuman

That's good. It means that you have hair-regrowth.

>USA

Pretty good since I'm not a wh*toid

it doesn’t
I shaved it off two days ago
it’s 2mm now
minoxidil did literally nothing for me

I don't have any kind if problemes with it nor does anyone of my family.
Only nordtoids get bald by 25

why are you seething muhammed?

Pretty good considering all my relatives on my dad's side were bald by my age.

My hairline is mostly responsible for my shitty existence
If you're balding here it's beyond over
I have 0 friends, 0 girlfriend, 0 opportunity because of this I suffer every single day I'm 100% self conscious about it, this goddamn society reminds you everytime
Showers take forever and it's just pain when you have to hide it
And can't even hide it with a hat because in this country boomer from work will tell you to remove it
If I kill myself it will be because of this

I don’t know then, bro. I‘ve been taking dutasteride since June and have had 0 negative side effects. Hair is pretty important to me, but it might not be as important to you.

It’s just about the same as in that picture actually

That's great then, hopefully they turn into proper hairs. In terms of dick problems, I had them when I first started, few weeks of dead libido and ball ache, the odd week of coomageddon and crazy libido then it settled to being low. It gradually improved over time, I started taking some supplements, maca root, l-arginine, zinc and it feels like my libido and erections are back to normal, though even normally your libido varies.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i took palmetto tree that is basically the natural finasteruide and it took me 2 years to my dick to partially get hard again.

Then let's assume finasteride doesnt have side effects, are you going to take it for life? Because if you stop for 10 days it will be over

>bad state of mind since age 11
>no males in family at old age were balding
>hardcore thinning by age 24
it's over, the cause is not genetics, but depression, stress caused by bullying, anxiety, etc.

at least you're not lithua-

prolly depression that caused being shut up in your house that caused lack of vitamine d that caused hair loss

Same. I’ve grown extra hair just about everywhere because of minoxidil

My dad died years ago and my hair started shedding like mad from the stress at the time, it never properly grew back. Stress definitely contributes to it.

no one either in my father and mothers sides are bald, so i should be safe

>Then let's assume finasteride doesnt have side effects, are you going to take it for life?
Sure.
That’s exactly why it is safe over the long-term — because the incidence of side effects is so low.

Did palmetto even worked like fin?

I've seen tons of bald Asians. I live in a Chinese colony. ONLY natives don't go bald

Just go bald. Shave.
Then, buy a good wig.

My father had a pristine hairline when he was 80+

Started thinning pretty badly about a year and a half ago. Sucks because I've been wearing it long for almost a decade now. I've read that caffeine (applied topically) can help prevent hair loss, and potentially encourage growth, so I've been using that for a few weeks now. I won't really know if I'm getting results for another while, probably not for two more months.

didn't work, doubt finasteride would work too but not gonna try after the experience and what I read about it

Saw palmetto is very very weak compared to finasteride.
It won’t help male pattern baldness

Pretty good desu.

>caffeine
if it's caused by male hormones it wont do shit

>I've read that caffeine (applied topically) can help prevent hair loss, and potentially encourage growth, so I've been using that for a few weeks now.
You’re not treating the underlying cause of hair loss, so it won’t stop your hair loss at all.

>Shave.
that's the most pathetic thing you can do and you would look even worse. just embrace it and do a normal haircut

Attached: IMG_7650.width-800.jpg (640x960, 76.4K)

KEK BTFO

bad

back in August it was decent then it became noticeably receded in September. Started on minox 2% and I'm like full Norwood 2 now

my right temple for some reason is recovering somewhat but it looks like my left temple is getting worse

why tf is minox working on only one of my temples

most people are not completely bald and yes he looks better and more classy than a completely shaved melon head, that would make you look either from Auschwitz or some sort of NORF

Yeah, shave if you’re that bald but most people in this thread aren’t that bald and probably won’t ever be that bald

because it isnt actually working

Holding up so far, I have a naturally broad face, resulting in a broad forehead, so the moment I start balding it'll be noticeable, and my grandpa was early balding

Attached: 9r2a9skk8a351.jpg (818x864, 69.35K)

Good luck with that shit, last time i treyed minox it grew hair on my forehead and made my eyebrows twice as thick, i looked like a turk.