Are there any places outside your country that look eerily like somewhere within your country?

are there any places outside your country that look eerily like somewhere within your country?

ireland is pretty much the same as the UK which is no surprise, but Charleroi looks exactly like a generic northern post industrial town, same houses and streets and so on - only except for having a chippy on the street corner its a boulangerie.

North France (Calais, Dunkirk) also has very similar looking urban landscapes to the UK.

Attached: MG_7434_website1.jpg (1290x860, 854K)

Yes, places by the border look like places from just the other side of the border

honestly not really

I can always immediately sense when a picture is taken in holland and I can't pinpoint why. Big part is that we leave bricks exposed in our houses as opposed to smearing plaster all over it like most of europe, but I don't feel like our urban landscapes fit with those of flanders, UK and northern france who do the same.

ive seen pictures of places like Boston in Burgerland like look like the North of England

Sweden

>that factory in the distance
grim, reminds me of port talbot in wales

it took me a few years to learn that Torquay is in this country, when I was younger I genuinely thought it was some exotic microstate in southern Europe because of the spelling

yes there are parts of new england that look vaguely like parts of england.

there are a part of my city with georgian architecture, that looks more like america than britain.

all latin america

i look any random street and it'll look just like mexico lel

everything looks neater in holland for some reason. the houses here look more decrepid.

idk

same goes for parts of spain right?

Most former Eastern Block countries

>eerily
no but often like a shithole

Attached: Immagine 2022-01-18 215028.png (1841x949, 3.1M)

Attached: download.jpg (800x484, 78.51K)

The azores looks like ireland but hillier and sunnier and more dramatic landscapes. If these houses had a pebble dash coating instead of white paint this would look like any generic seaside village

Attached: sao_paulo_getty.jpg (982x726, 158.01K)

That unironically looks like my village in Spain, same walkway, same style of road, same lamp posts. The architectyre is a bit different but the spirit is the same.

Attached: sao-jorge-azores-credit-ata.jpg (1001x666, 439.1K)

sovl

Ohio looks like south ostrobothnia.

ireland does not have volcanoes THOUGH

Attached: 300px-Thougher[1].gif (300x262, 22.09K)