Why do White pipo dont want to work?

Humans have worked everyday since the dawn of time, but white pipo cant work somehow

Attached: qetwht4th.jpg (250x245, 7.45K)

you lose if you work
i'd much rather trade and raid like my ancestors

Peak 1st worldoid problems.

they are privilege and arrogant.

Trading and raiding is work.

why aren't you working pajeet? go to work faggot.

because our lives are worth more than 1 euro / hour (do u even make that much tho)

They're a parasitic species that needs to leech of others
Without colonialism, whites will get wiped out, and that's a good thing

Because all of you browns keep coming into our countries and working for less money, which is pricing us out of jobs in our own countries. Plus unlike you, I won't work for scraps

it's not work, it's fun

It's Lunar New Years, there's no work fag.

Yes but you have to fight fags, which is work.

I scrub showers and toilets, I don't need you people doing my work when I clean up after people that don't pay the rent, fuck off. I will rent the apartment for $1200 a month.

Go to work before your species dies off

you will always be the color of feces.

This, wypipo are the new neanderthals, doomed to be extinct.

Working is for brown people

only poor ppl has to work

1) heavy industries is the only works that matters (lmaoing @ ur life services)
2) automation in that sector has reached nearly 95% (ever met someone working with a sickle or a hammer?)
3) 'we' didnt do shit, few industrialists and ford types did everything and built everything and own all the real work, over 90% of the population arent even workers of any kind

service sector economy was invented by the politicians to keep common people busy but all that work is fake, and so people arent harvesting grain or feeding cows or building cars anymore, people sit on their ass and gossip in the office for a minwage that they lose 50% to taxes and other 50% to rent on day 1
office drones are noticing how useless they are, and this causes depression that kills more people than industrial accidents did back in the day when children dug coal by hand

It's boring

Yet we seem to be the only people actually working

So you admit indians aren't human

There are so many implyings in this post