Why are some persians so white?

why are some persians so white?

Attached: Ayatollah grandson and great grandson.jpg (1704x845, 335.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Hunter-Gatherer
youtube.com/watch?v=p9jCbrnpzZo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>why are some Caucasians so white
Tiresome

They have Aryan DNA from European migrations during the Bronze age

>using evil western website despite family's ban on citizens having it

Also ancient north eurasian in the Iran Neolithic blood

Finally the TRUE ARYANS

>Aryans
>European
PFFFFT

Attached: vahaduo european ancients.png (665x614, 84.37K)

Genetic lottery
Wtf am I looking at?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Hunter-Gatherer
Haplogroups

>Haplogroups
is that way

Attached: 1641496399912.png (714x574, 68.69K)

>They have Aryan DNA from European migrations
but Aryans literally came from the area above Persia...

The Aryans who invaded the middle east were sintashta who came directly from central Europe and were Yamnaya mixed with European farmers.

Attached: 440px-From_Corded_Ware_to_Sintashta.jpg (440x240, 39.47K)

What's it like living in Iran?

the ancestry shares of

>Caucasian
>Indian
>North Eurasian (Amerindian-European mutts)
>Siberian
>Anatolian
>European

respectively, in modern Europeans

Quite awful but there's still a roof above my head so I thank God for that.

>why are some persians so white?

We aren't, it's just a tiny minority

>They have Aryan DNA from European migrations during the Bronze age

No we don't

t. cisgender agnostic Iranian male

Attached: cisgender iranian male 89.webm (576x1024, 2.42M)

this guy looks just like me but with a bigger nose
what the fuck

>Sintashta individuals and Corded Ware individuals both had a relatively higher ancestry proportion derived from the Central Europe, and both differed markedly in such ancestry from the population of the Yamnaya Culture and most individuals of the Poltavka Culture that preceded Sintashta in the same geographic region

>This culture is thought to represent an eastward migration of peoples from theCorded Ware culture. It is widely regarded as the origin of theIndo-Iranian languages.[13][14]

>From the Sintashta culture the Indo-Iranian followed themigrationsof theIndo-Iraniansto Anatolia, India and Iran.[25][26]From the 9th century BCE onward, Iranian languages also migrated westward with theScythiansback to the Pontic steppe where the proto-Indo-Europeans came from

Sintashta nor Z93 has never been found in Central Europe.
European farmers were also 70% Anatolian.
The Aryans were 40% Iranian (Caucasian, virtually the same thing), 40% North Eurasian, and 20% European (WHG)

They also had a very limited impact on Iran, relative to other regions. Iranians of the time were actually genetically closer to the Yamnaya, the reason today's Iranians aren't is because the other regions simply got raped more.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 03-32-19 Vahaduo Admixture JS 21 01.png (460x114, 5.45K)

Thank the gods I'm not fucking wh*te

how is brussels brown boi

Sintashta were Central Europeans farmers mixed with Yamanaya. This has been proven genetically. They conquered and brought with them the Indo-Iranian languages into the Middle East and India.

That's all bullshit perpetuated by chuds to promote some fringe theory, we are indigenous to West Asia. The handful of "white" looking cisgender Iranian people are a miniscule minority and they exist just from random circumstances, has nothing to do with rape babies or ancient migrations or whatever. We always looked the same. Green eyes are indigenous to West Asia anyway

Attached: cisgender iranian ugly 942 (2).webm (576x1024, 1.87M)

Iran is not in the caucasus idiot

Because that's where OG whites came from.
I am Sarmatian.

I'm Germanic and I live in the Malmedy countryside you whiteoid

Lighter skinned cisgender Iranian people just look like depigmented cisgender Iranian people with the same facial features, just different skin tone and eye color. Nothing to do with Europeans

Attached: cisgender iranian ugly 942.webm (576x1024, 2.26M)

Cope, you were conquered by white men and the native Iranians were displaced both linguistically and patrilineally

Do not interact with diaspoora, they will cope until they die. Such is life being vermin in another mans land.

>Aryan DNA
>Iranians have Iranian DNA
woah no shit mate

>Cope, you were conquered by white men

white people never stepped foot or lived in west asia aside from the macedonian/greek conquests and british/russian colonialism. white people can't survive in the arid climate of west asia. we always looked the same.

> the native Iranians were displaced both linguistically and patrilineally

only linguistically, we are direct descendants of the elamites

take your chud theories back to Any Forums and theapricity, weirdo. we cisgender iranian people don't care

Attached: handsome cisgender Iranian male.webm (576x1024, 2.87M)

>let me tell you about your country!
>amerimutt.jpg

I am Sarmatian(Persian). AMA

It's almost as if whiteness is made up

Half Persian rug merchant half Welsh
youtube.com/watch?v=p9jCbrnpzZo

Come home SAMARITAN BROVTHER!
OY VEY!!! SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Attached: dc9.jpg (680x383, 28.05K)

I can post countless examples of cherrypicked cisgender iranian people with lighter features, it doesn't make a difference. even cisgender iranian people with lighter features don't look like europeans, they have distinctly west asian features

left: cisgender iranian male
right: cisgender iranian male

Attached: cisgender iranian males 9.jpg (1080x1080, 142.33K)

>ANEs
>Clearly Proto-Europoids
>""n-native american mutts!"
Retard

A liberal coping

Attached: ftxxtxt.png (640x557, 485.9K)

Holy fucking cope LMAO

Attached: 1634567406484.jpg (1080x1084, 327.67K)

That's interesting. I always wonder how some Mena flags post because I tend to presume their countries block Any Forums. I tend to assume Iran is like Saudi Arabia but with trannys for inexplicable reasons.