Is life in Japan really that bad?

is life in Japan really that bad?

My little sister went to Japan for university around a year ago.
She's a huge weeb with (too) great of an expectation of Japan.
To my surprise, she dropped out recently and about to go back home soon.
She said that every day was awful, the people were unfriendly, everything was inconvenient and she cried to sleep every day for a year.

She probably got typical Paris Syndrome, but that can't be all.
I don't know if it's her problem, her being asian foreigner problem, or japan problem.

What do you think?

Attached: ol-comic-top.png (580x400, 158.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.gaijinpot.com/honne-tatemae/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how dark is her skin?

i met a guy who lived in japan for like 10 years
he described it as hell (hes not living there anymore b t w)

Stop, Russia-Kun….!

Attached: EFC9B7A8-BF00-4702-AAC6-8B8B72937609.jpg (236x256, 12.68K)

If she thought Japan was inconvenient make sure she never goes anywhere in Europe lmao

why do japanese kill dolphins tho ?

not really dark. this dark, no hijab.

Attached: indonesian-woman-character.jpg (2000x1335, 91.57K)

I think we middle class Indonesians are too pampared by convenience of bunch of services provided by lower-class Indonesians like delivery, cleaning, housekeeping and pretty much everything.

What kind of adversity did she face while in Japan? I mean besides people being unfriendly

I don't know. She's depressed about it, so she's not telling much in detail, just vague shit.

same reason scandinavians kill them

Lol, true…

Don't talk with imaginary sister

>real life is not like animu AT All and society expect you to be workaholic
Weebs on suicide watch.

This. Stop making this person sad in your head.

Youd have to be a richie to afford that stuff here. Middle class clean themselves.

Life as an uni student must be extremely shit in this with-corona-virus era.

The Japs are very shy so that they really need to socialize in welcoming parties held in Spring. If you fail acquiring acquaintances in this period of time, basically you will go through the whole year with 0 friends.

And probably, those parties are supposedly abolished now.

One of my former employees married a Japanese accountant and now lives in Japan as a househusband. I stay in contact, and he's been happy the entire time. I think it's just a matter of having the right personality. He also went in without many expectations, since he wasn't a weeb.

I can't save her bros fuck.....

>typical Paris Syndrome
How can this be typical when it's not even recognised as a real syndrome, it's 100% a meme, dont tell me you life through memes ?

Why not? Fuck dolphins

>meme
I've seen more brown in Paris than in Tunis. My worst trip ever.

>I think it's just a matter of having the right personality
The NPC personality of just working. Yep thats right

Attached: 1641153844660.png (941x1077, 1.68M)

>meme
yeah people having delusion about how exotic and soulful X-foreign country and got disappointed when it didn't met expectation is so not real.

Clean up your capital you dumb frog fuck

From what I've read and heard, Japs are pathological liars.
blog.gaijinpot.com/honne-tatemae/

Corona permitting, I'm heading to grad school in japan. my primary onus is conducting research and studying, naturally, but i dont want to neglect the social aspect of things. that being said, i never thought about how autistic they must be (doubly so considering corona). how do i avoid these pitfalls japanon?

Attached: 1585910930803.png (461x665, 361.3K)

this year*

Man it's a meme because there is no scientific evidence nor even study done on the mighty Paris syndrome, it's a farce, you know, some bad angloid joke to mock the french, that you eat this bullshit is pathetic enough but that's even worse tontake it as an argument for fuck sake your minds are so fucking rotted it's surreal.

>DUDE SCIENCE
didn't read the rest of your post

holy cope

send me her address, phone number, and pics asap

Attached: 2017112900048_1.jpg (327x400, 23.21K)

>TP
>Tf
Lmao, last time i went to italy half your beaches were filled wit garbage, gigantic bins across the sea, not even bringing up the absolue state if Milan streets but really you should go hide yourself.

No wonder for an insect.
No wonder for an angloid dick sucking cuck flag.

Kyoto

Japan is fine. She was probably just immature and spoilt and couldnt handle life on her own

silence, abdul

Attached: ken.jpg (300x316, 36.3K)

>he says in english

Attached: 87py1v1ybj721.jpg (1190x1044, 185.33K)

>it's a bad angloid joke
Then why the fuck are the Japanese the ones talking about it. I mean it as a full insult. Do you think the Japanese are another species of Anglo?

Feel free to post a white flag if you'd rather not answer my question because you now realize what a fuckwit you look like.

Your sister is probably too pampered.

oh, I am in tokyo but still she can come and stay in my room

Attached: 1619646505663.png (2000x1638, 327.05K)