Living with your parents 18

>living with your parents 18

I don't get it. Why do people do this?

>save money for a house or something
Often said but literally never happens. You never see graduates of top universities or doctors living with their parents, just people mucking around in minimum wage jobs.

>I love my parents
Then why burden them with you being a child?

>It's common in most countries
Yes because most countries are poor as fuck. My post only applies to places like the USA, UK, Germany etc

Attached: 4D2CA317-120A-4F6D-BA5C-DFF8168A61E9_1_102_o.jpg (639x607, 53.03K)

Do you want me?

some people are programmed to be NPCs. They don't desire freedom or independence.

>Then why burden them with you being a child?
whats the problem?
i buy dinner and cook it for my dad, i clean after myself.
im not a burden

You’re a good son.

How do you not cringe writing this? Making food is such a small thing and doesn't even come close to making up for all the inconveniences.

>Then why burden them with you being a child?
Nigga just say that you dont want the responsibility of taking care of your parents. Why act like you're doing it for them?

Sorry your parents didn't love you enough to tolerate your autism after 18 years Nigel

>t. europoor

your parent probably want their own lives back

also ... please don't tell me you're this guy cause this explains everything you need to know about why you're still a virgin

Attached: 1637158721630.png (500x472, 375.87K)

>making up for all the inconveniences.
such as?
maybe your parents just hate you

I'm from the United States. My university was a 23-minute drive from home. I moved out when I was 19, until my mom convinced me that I was wasting money I could spend on literally anything else.

I went home after a semester. I worked part-time, saved my money, and traveled over every university holiday. I think I visited at least 40 countries by the time I finished my undergraduate studies. My experiences overseas led to me leading new languages, picking my graduate research topic, and developing certain hobbies and skills.

I have absolutely no regrets. I'd much rather have the experience of traveling to dozens of countries--with money I earned--than the "experience" of living piss-poor in an apartment for "muh independence."

your dad definitely hates you

that guy is a proxy

Like doing whatever they want when they want cause they don't have an adult child living with them?

Like not having to respond with "he's working at McDonalds and living with us" when people ask what you're doing?

Sex in the kitchen

What's up naxalboo

I have no one to talk to other than my parents, and Im too autistic to talk through the phone

weak bait

Did the exact same thing living independently.

The issue with this is that unless you were very lucky the best college you got into wasn't close to your parents so the money saved isn't going to be made up anyway

This is an extremely common opinion.

I live with my parents because they don't want me to move out till I'm married. Well my mom at least. I've got a job which I use the money to pay for school and save the extra to buy a house later in the future and finally move out. I take care of my parents and little sisters since my parents have too much on their hands already. It feels like I am not the burden but the breadwinner at times with how much they depend on me.

I have to take care of my grandparents.

>Often said but literally never happens. You never see graduates of top universities or doctors living with their parents, just people mucking around in minimum wage jobs.
Who do you think you're talking to exactly.
t Harvard law school graduate... in my dreams

It's either that or roommates which is far worse. Have fun to everyone scraping by though.

>>save money for a house or something
paying rent is literally throwing money away. why don't you just pay for mortgage? and do westernfags work before graduating university?