Just found out that the official bri'ish spelling of "percent" is "per cent' but they've been so americanized that...

>just found out that the official bri'ish spelling of "percent" is "per cent' but they've been so americanized that percent is much more commonly used anyways

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Wow, what a win for American culture!

same with paedophilia and encyclopaedia

Attached: 51HuGv+vvnL._AC_SL1000_.jpg (796x972, 42.29K)

Dodge this!

Don't forget mediƦval

I still sometimes see bongs use those, even if the american spellings have mostly taken over. I've never seen one use per cent though.

>British are so Americanised they say "per cent" instead of "per pence"

Attached: keksplosion.gif (640x640, 2.63M)

Can any Bong confirm this?

Another french borrowed word they have no clue what it means because angloids are notoriously dumb people refusing to learn anything and as a consequence butcher their own fucking langage, you can't make this shit up.

My autocorrect says "colour" is invalid.

jail is probably more common than gaol here
wonder if its the same in brit'in

Attached: 1618657005667.png (612x491, 105.87K)

do they really

Attached: 1592467725231.jpg (179x170, 5.12K)

I will never use 'z' over 's' like Amer*cans and E*ros do

How is it used wrong?

This. Burgers should realise how awful their spelling is and analyse it well. Otherwise they'll get paralysed from their fatness.

Just use the correct (French) version and say pour cent you faggots, this way it can make sense

cuckold language

To be fair, gaol is fucking retarded. It looks like dyslexic man trying to talk about sports.

Attached: Spurdlmao Spayyrde.png (470x364, 54.57K)

the correct (latin) version is per centum, gaul dogs

it is, the correct (latin) version is color

Attached: 11buyukelci22_16_9_1541196578.png (865x618, 686.44K)

And where am I pouring them?

Not him. It's not used wrong but semantically speaking, it makes no sense in English. It means "by the hundred", but cent is a hapax legomenon that you'll never find elsewhere, not very intuitive.
Similarly parliament means a place where you speak, same as parlour, both derived from French parler, but since parler doesn't exist in English, "speaking place" would be a lot more intuitive.