Is sperm donation common in your country?

Is sperm donation common in your country?

Attached: Asian wom.jpg (606x506, 36.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2021/01/22/china/china-celebrity-surrogacy-scandal-dst-intl-hnk/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If she's not getting it from the tap, she's still missing out.

Know what I mean?

Attached: yay.jpg (857x713, 120.06K)

i thought chinese hated whitoids

Based BWC enjoyer

Those babies will rule the earth and take it back from the Jews

wealthy women are unquivocal proof that some people are rich due to sheer luck.

Probably, sperm clinic children are highly eugenic because of the donor selection process.

Men from every race hate other races while women from every race betray their race with other races

Why do Westerners get angry with Chinese people over the coronavirus plague, when they literally worship a man named Moses as a prophet who brought plagues upon Egypt?

I would marry a wealthy chinese woman tbqh

it's the opposite, they will join forces with Dugin, and enact the end of anglo civilization (the destruction of the united states)

>enact the end of anglo civilization (the destruction of the united states)
Holy Based!

Attached: 1584083784448.jpg (513x616, 35.48K)

why does that baby have down syndrome phenotype

>Men from chinese race hate other races while women from chinese race betray their race with men of other races

>I can do it with white women on the spot
lol and yet you haven't. I know because you posted this same image, same filename in the other thread. It's clear you're a virginal wimp. You think you could theoretically get a white woman to ride your tiny yellow cock, because you saw some white thot sperging about K-pop somewhere on the internet. Important distinction, because you've never talked with a woman long enough to get these kinds of opinions from them.
I raw asian girls all the time. Most of them are not that attractive, frankly, and neither am I. But it's that simple, because my uni is female-majority and I'm white. At least you ricecucks have decent chances with latinas, and on the odd chance your frail body slinks out of your dark room from playing League of Legends one day, I suggest you give the mexican chicks a try.

I had an epiphany one day that it was one of dugins schemes to build an entire army of effectively genetic russians as a sleeper cell force inside the anglo countries. when the time is right he will cast is inhuman chaos chants and drown america in a tide of madness as it's sleeper-cell leaders fall to his sway

you know rich chinese women hire american surrogate mothers to carry their sperm donated petri baby.

this is no different from americans adopting asian children.

>Aryan phenotype with Chinese mentality
Actually, I think this is the bad ending bros

White women are more loyal to their race than white men are lol, same with black women. It's not universal.

rich chinese celebrity women hire american surrogate mothers to birth babies for them. sometimes they use white dobir sperm to fertilize the eggs they extracted.

cnn.com/2021/01/22/china/china-celebrity-surrogacy-scandal-dst-intl-hnk/index.html

I know koreans don't have children but that's how babies look user

Sounds like one hell of an epiphany, dude.

>Those babies will rule the earth and take it back from the Jews
I'm already a hapa it's too late

Sperm donation is actually illegal in China, as well as surrogacy, so Chinese women who do this have to arrange it all in the West.

Usually rich chinese women hire an american surrogate mother to carry their children and then they pick a white sperm donor to fertilize their egg in vitro in a petri dish.

The hapa children are born in the west so they get western citizenship.

Artificial insemination should be illegal.

>White women are more loyal to their race than white men are lol
that's changing

Attached: russian korean.webm (540x960, 2.24M)

it is illegal in china. this is all done in the west often using western surrogate mothers,

Asians buy a lot of Russian/Ukranian prostitutes

Attached: 1d0.png (680x641, 678.44K)

>they want a family
No, they want a pet.

my mans be looking like a stick insect who survived auschwitz and flexing

it was, what better way to sneak russians into every layer of managerial anglo society by creating them right under their noses? the power of chaos is truly terrifying