Do schools provide lunch for their students in your country?

do schools provide lunch for their students in your country?

here: no, everyone brings their own lunch

Attached: 1643694928291.png (1440x1951, 781.05K)

No, we have to pay for food in schools canteen.

theres poops on the plate

Are the carrots still frozen?

Considering the kid eats burgers non stop the rest of the day, does he really NEED more than that?

american cafeteria mammies really do be fishing at turds out of the playground sand box and frying them for the children's lunch so they can take the real chicken nuggets home

serious question what are those turds in the bottom right quadrant? is it a cookie?

Yes and I think workplaces should too. Even slaves were given food in the past but wageslaves are not

Only poor people had lunch in the school, most students either went to their own houses during lunch break or bought lunch (takeaways)
>t.southern chilean

that's a picture of the school

looks like low effort fried chicken

Schools don't owe kids anything. You're actually hurting them by providing food instead of teaching them to cook (a vital skill).

Underrated post

Attached: EVN-139_Pancho-Villa+Pershing_1914.jpg (340x290, 21.15K)

kind of. while I know of atleast one that gives lunch, the rest dont but they are usually near places where you can buy food

Why would men cook? We have food tech but it's for the women. I did it when I went to a regular public school before moving - can't remember anything but how to make pizza.

Men who can't cook are almost as embarrassing as women who can't cook. Great survival skills, dweeb.

Attached: mexican grill la kill.jpg (900x1200, 207.61K)

Survival? Am I living in the outback or the woods? I know (pretty much) how to survive the woods since we trained for that but the only cooking we did was raw meat on a fire. What use is a wife if you're the one cooking and cleaning?

KHV moment

I wish my school taught me how to cook, but instead we could buy chef quality cafeteria food for $7

How? You are having an LGBT moment.

>Knowing how to make a burger is gay

NGMI