/brit/

Catwoman edition

Attached: Catwoman-Cover.jpg (652x1000, 182.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DEd2eIZEH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

currently have no undergarments on

REAL new

Attached: 0 97368 04584 2.png (640x103, 6.12K)

Thoughts the newest Hollywood beauty?

Attached: 1643391625172.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

back from toil
just cracked open a scrumpy

despicable, loathsome, repulsive, detestable, execrable, offensive, and revolting

had a dream this morning where this really annoying british black man followed me home from woolies

>newest
she must be at least 27, that's ancient in hollywood years

recommend me your finest british femdom joi please. bonus points the more degrading and humiliating it is.

bugman

Fucked up my good Levi’s today

Attached: 7C0930DF-A503-4279-8B68-79BA3B372A3E.jpg (3024x3223, 3.95M)

>Ireland was inexperienced with heavy armored vehicles such as the Churchill, and as such were ill-equipped with recovery and transport vehicles. The need was amplified by an incident that occurred in training at the Glen of Imaal. One of the tanks broke down and became stuck in heavy mud. The military, at this point, had no way to rescue the tank or tow it back for repairs. The military elected to abandon the tank and leave it where it stood except for the gun which they were able to take back to base. For the following years, instead of towing the tank too-and-fro, they simply took the gun to the tank every time it was required for gunnery training.
Aha.

Attached: bojo-cat-drinking-pint.jpg (1200x1200, 163.28K)

Next time wear a pad.

been doing REALLY meaty farts

Stupid gay retards

corr giz a whiff lad

been masturbating to this fat arsed femdom lady an ed jasmine mendez, highly recommend

alcohol is toxic to huamns

just had a look at my nob
seems in order

based nob looker atter

you have no self discipline or else youd be able to close Any Forums and do something productive. youre like a kitten with a ball of wool

abstinent, me

going to construct the perfect post that should be a productive use of my time

Halo bros....

Attached: 1643614331686.jpg (1200x675, 73.4K)

Brit in utah here

Not even joking lads i just saw two fucking mountain lions. Was walking at the bottom of a mountain to try find a place to camp out, now i knew there are mountain lions out here but i always heard you will never see them they will see you because they usually lurk far up in the mountains or at least thats what i assumed. I was still walking on the road, barely just got clear of the houses and i see two shining dots in the distance in the direction I'm walking. Didnt think anything of it, then there were another two dots and i could hear like growls and as i got closer it got louder, realised wtf it was and then turned back and fucked off.

Wasnt sure if it was mountain lions or not so messaged my friend and she told me that in the winter they usually spend nights close to the bottom of the mountain because its too cold at the top. Honestly so pissed they got in my way. If i had a gun i would've shot them.

youtube.com/watch?v=1DEd2eIZEH8

Attached: download.jpg (625x350, 152.57K)

hi, think you missed a post here appreciate it if you would answer.

>jack off instruction
for me its pawgs riding cowgirl, women fucking bedposts, talking dirty, and squirting amongst other things. dont watch joi

What happened?

hate how soulless and flat websites are these days