I miss Mexican Telenovelas. They taught Filipino boys to be chads and actually pursue 10/10s...

I miss Mexican Telenovelas. They taught Filipino boys to be chads and actually pursue 10/10s. Now all we have are Gook Dramas with their Sadboi plots and effeminate masculinity.

Attached: por favor no sex in the tequila plantation.jpg (640x370, 38.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOKiOrvroWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Git gud then faggot and learn to make your own stuff that people will watch.

I used to visit some family friends often as a toddler, and they would have mujer, casos de la vida real for me to watch on the tv.
Rewatching it as an adult and I wonder how these niggas ever though it was a good idea to let me watch that lmao

>Cleavages barely contained by dresses
>Hmm yes this is good for children
Based.

Its not even that, there is just so much gratuitously fucked up content. The first episode I rewatched was some lady with a kid who remarried and they guy was abusive and it ends with him beating the absolute fuck out of her and the kid killing him with a gun and he goes to prison...

lol before coming to 4chinz I didn't know our soap operas were that famous abroad

Yeah I had no clue how popular El Chavo del Ocho was in South America. I think "Yo soy Betty, la fea" has had the most international dubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=WOKiOrvroWE

my mother watched it years ago I remember cause I watched it with her a bit back then and rewatched it recently (without me this time)

All women watch that shit regardless of what they are, my 98 y/o great grandmother has been watching them since she got a TV and pretty much all women and some men in my family gather around and watch them for hours, this things rewires your brain.

I must say our former first lady was something else

Attached: angélica-rivera.jpg (300x400, 35.38K)

>They taught Filipino boys to be chads and actually pursue 10/10s.
What are you, a 40 year old?

q chula

That one is a shittier remake of Cuando Seas Mía which is remake of Café con Mirada de Mujer, a colombian telenovela. Nowadayd all televisa does is remakes of korean dramas or colombian telenovelas.
Betty is a colombian telenovela.
Televisa and TV azteca novelas from the 80s to the 90s are absolute kino. You have stuff like Cuna de Lobos, El Extraño Retorno de Diana Salazar, La Usurpadora, Mirada de Mujer, El pecado de Oyuki, multiple novelas about the indepence, among others, which were amazing and critically accalimed around the globe. I dunno what made televisa shit the bed after the 2000s.

This is a 10 in Mexico.
Very famous and beautiful telenovela actress

Attached: 6E7BBEF7-7159-4849-81AD-15FD205C65D2.jpg (1365x2048, 1.06M)

Telenovelas are a thing of the past, we have Encanto now.

She's never been in a telenovela and is banned from the major national public tv stations.

I wanna hummingbird her nector

Here's a real 10

Attached: NatashaDupeyron.jpg (1000x1500, 77.92K)

>and is banned from the major national public tv stations
wait, why? what did she do?
Are the criollos that butthurt?

ugly ass bitches give me a mixed hoe

COPE
This is literally what a 10 looks like in your country lmao

Attached: FCDD90D3-568B-421A-81F5-24A70CC9D87D.jpg (2048x2048, 734.82K)

what happened to telenovelas anyways?

The latins seem to have been completely outdone by the asians.

i went home to latin america, a couple of years ago, to visit some family, and all of them were watching K-dramas now.
My mom watches Chinese fantasy dramas now.

Mexico and Colombia, seem to obsessed pushing their failure narconovelas.
Brainwashing their children to hope to be narcos in the future. Fucking pathetic and sad desu.
The current state of latin american television.

They are fucking rural elementary school teachers from poor towns in mexico.
Why do you keep bullying them?
You fucking retarded bong.

Stop baiting for hate retard.

I think the popularity of streaming content has also grown in South American and Mexico to the point no more big shows are being developed for a TV audience.

This is Mexico’s most famous actress.
She’s a very pretty girl. I can see why Mexican men find her attractive

Attached: 289BC1E8-54A5-47A1-B689-AC6E8486AC3A.jpg (1500x1082, 806.48K)

Mexican and latinx telenovelas were a big thing here. Now we started making our own which are shit and dont have sovl

Cope about what dumb iPhone poster? In which telenove she was then?

How am I bullying. I’m saying she’s beautiful. Mexicans should be proud to have such a gorgeous woman representing them on the world stage

Attached: F247A92C-5256-43E2-A56E-C2A7E2782523.jpg (2496x1404, 576.1K)

They could adapt, like the rest of the world has.
Instead of pushing their shitty narcocultura.
Narcoshows will never pick up anywhere outside of latin america, because people otuside of the americas actually consider narcotrafficking to be a bad thing, and they won't allow it to be glorified.

When they aren't pushing narcocultura, they are pushing their rebranded spanish-language american shows, like the new Rebelde.
it's fucking pathetic.

you are obviously being sarcastic, and retarded.
Stop schizoposting.
She gets enough hate from racist mexicans as it is.

He's not british