How come nobody likes paris even the french hate people from there?

How come nobody likes paris even the french hate people from there?

Attached: paris5.webm (520x850, 2.9M)

poc/leftists hate paris because of stolen wealth and the history of french colonialism
everyone else hates paris because it's dirty and full of petty crime

too full, expensive, and a lot of hate crime
makes sense considering the rest of france is way better

Honestly, paris or not, that "zoolanderish" prancing is just embarassing.

Because everybody hates city '''''people'''''. Ask people in rural Kansas what they think of people living in Manhattan.

>what's a Manhattan?

1-Way too many people which means that everyone is stressed out, either extremely aggressive or completely indifferent
2-Lots of leftwing bourgeois types aka the scum of the earth
3-Attracts the third world (africans, maghrebis, roms etc) with the logical consequences that come with it
4-The current mayor is an absolute retard who's destroying the city due to absurd decisions in terms of urbanism, traffic etc

Caught a chud in the wild brahs

France literally has designated pissing streets

No I’m not making shit up google it it’s real

C O P E
O
P
E

t. leftwing bourgeois

I prefer the french countryside, I dislike cities in general

Attached: Lautrec.jpg (666x444, 510.8K)

Smear campaign by English language media
1. It's a busy city, people won't treat you any better in NYC.
2. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Tourists are very entitled and wholly ignorant of French social norms.
3. The tourists who complain about Paris on the internet are stereotypical loud and entitled tourists from the Anglosphere, other Europeans will have an easier time blending in. Just don't be noisy, when in restaurants order from the menu, and greet strangers before asking them questions.
4. Paris is not dirty, look up the Forbes article on Google. The dirtiest European capital is Rome, Paris is right in the middle.
5. The touristic areas of Paris aren't filled with coons. The metro is however and no Parisian likes taking it.

based, urbanites are not human

Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian and/or French Princesses…
Europe, life is good to you, and you deserve it.
I’m very jealous…

>The dirtiest European capital is Rome
that's true.
Rome reminds me of Moscow in 1990s. It's like it's frozen in time and barely any change happened since then.

maybe cause it's not French anymore?

Attached: ugly paris 3rd world.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

sounds like any other city to me. I‘m getting the slight suspicion that every frenchman hating on Paris is just a coping backwater who doesn’t have enough money to buy himself to city circled where there are no black people. In other words, Pierre, you’re a gentile and no one should give at rats ass about what you think. No offense.

t. lives in such city circles

SOVL

>1. It's a busy city, people won't treat you any better in NYC.
Its also full of blacks like New York City.

>How come nobody likes paris
Because internet is dominated by angloid hegemonism and they hate whatever represents France with passion.

I've been living in Paris for +25 years and I'm on the edge of killing myself tobehonest... I can't take it anymore.

Yeah it's filled with a population that isn't wealthy enough to live there.. wait..