Are you patriotic in your country?

Are you patriotic in your country?

Attached: 0000000000004.png (1000x1000, 465.5K)

no. too lazy to be a patriot

That counts as patriotism here.

For sure

i disagree

I'll be patriotic when people actually want to make this country and culture something of note instead of embarassing larping and crying over not being as successful as countries that actually try

Yes

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SOLDIER!!
alright but don't get carried away...

Attached: 1632238582117.jpg (1080x712, 164.61K)

Yes

Attached: 1643265042973.jpg (700x1018, 178.7K)

I love my country and would die for it, but sometimes I don’t feel accepted

Attached: 14B56C06-E9EC-404F-96D7-EA80D3EF69AC.jpg (1200x675, 97.52K)

No, what a shithole

I'm fairly critical of my country and I like to think of myself as an objective and rational person
But even I realize that your country's government needs to be uprooted and disposed of for the good of the human race. There is sumply no way forward for humanity without that. I hope Americans see that too.

Share your woes, patriot.

Not falling for your russiagateing no offense

kek

Ehhh, America's been pretty good to me I guess. I suppose I wouldn't mind committing a few war crimes if I was asked to.

I hate this country. It's full of dumb, racist rednecks

no, and i hate patriots

Hell no, we dont have patriotism only nationalism now.

Most people want to fuck off. I am one of those people.

as much as i can for the good things

Yeah I'm drunk and tired
It's just that your old creeper boomer Cold War think-tank dinosaur era has to go, same with us obviously. There's plenty to critize about the government here too of course lol.
The thing is that you live in a country that prides itself on being the idea of democracy but whenever somebody brings up very severe systemic issues that have been going on in the US for decades like the military-industrial complex warmongering and globalist political destabilization people just agree with me and brush it off as if they can't do anything about it. The thing is that you must do something. You're the future generation and it's time to get some agency over a system that according to your founding values is receptive to the people directly. I'm afraid that if you don't try hard to change something we're all doomed.

Too real. Nothing much to say I'm afraid.

It's okay.