Why do not you have indian gf?

why do not you have indian gf?

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (293x172, 10.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhJ9KEoYOA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I used to think they were so ugly but I’ve been seeing some really cute ones lately. Maybe haven’t given them a chance but they don’t seem to really be into white guys that much. Maybe second gens do but never fresh off the boat ones.

they're really ugly and all have ugly flat asses

are they punjabi's?
theyre cute

picrel is what south women look like

Why do some dravidians look borderline horner? I always thought that was weird

fuck you im north indian and cute

Bitches be dark

Yeah we mostly have punjabis here it seems. I’d like to see some dark ones they can be cute sometimes. I’ve met some dark Indian Mauritius women and they we’re cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhJ9KEoYOA0

Indian women are extremely into white guys. They just assume you are not into them.

because theyre too obsessed with bbc to give me the time of day

Yeah stay away from our women. Stick to your own kind.

You're an incel that has never been with any woman

>Ugly flat asses
This is actually true

Housebreaking one might take long and I don't have the patience for that

I’ve never really tried dating one. Some probably do but I’ve never gone out my way to see what would happen. They tend to stick to their own a lot I find.
Don’t think I would they are too culturally different to me. I can appreciate beauty when I see it though,

no?
lots of cute big asses everywhere in India maybe except North East

I used to share a uni hostel with a pajeet and learnt so much while living in-campus during my first year back then.
>he cleans after his room but dumps all the rubbish just outside in the shared living room + open kitchen area
>every morning and evening he lights up the incense sticks with a very strong smell of rose and unknown ingredients to the point our shared kitchen reeks of smoke + strong perfume
>he sprinkles cow piss at every corner of the room to cleanse the place from evil spirit. found out that yellow bottle at the corner and it translated as holy cow piss for praying
>he loves the the ugly combo of yellow, orange and green bright colors as decor
>play his praying mantra on loudspeaker during exam period
>during Friday nights, he always get drunk with toddy
>always reeks of cumin + (olive?) oil for some reasons
My first and lasting perception

Are you that girl from Haryana in that previous thread?

We had a 4 room dorm with 1 Indian, he didn’t know how to do laundry legit said he never did it, wash dishes, made us tea tho and smoked a lot of weed.

II do have one