How did they invent everything?

How did they invent everything?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_India.png (1200x800, 32.17K)

good morning sir

So the only jobs I know of in India are Scam Caller and Apple iPhone Sweatshop Worker.

Do Indians make iPhones to ensure there are more phones for them to scam call?

We gave them infrastructure in return for rigorous cock sucking, we knew they could never overtake us because of the fact they’re a bunch of lazy degenerates

you mistook chinese flag with the tricolor.

>bunch of lazy degenerates
maybe that's why you took the pain of 2 months of scurvy to travel all the way.

Ancient aliens

Attached: Shiva.jpg (1000x1333, 376.83K)

holy fuck that's at least the third thread today, rent free

>we knew they could never overtake us because of the fact they’re a bunch of lazy degenerates
Stop projecting BRITISHer

If only we gave you plumbing, you might have made it up to a tenth of what england is but sadly you guys still smear cow shit in your face

More importantly; why did they do it?

behod The Thames.

Attached: file.png (640x360, 404.96K)

We already surpassed you, you coping BRITISHER. Your roach PM begs us everyday to keep you niggas relevant lmao. BRITISHER BRITISHER ON THE WALL STUPID BRITISHER HAD A GREAT FALL
Now back to pooing in the loo tommy

1/2

Attached: 80797FE2-3F22-4A1B-BA68-D6C1749088BB.jpg (1623x1870, 1.56M)

Behold the Ganges

Attached: A8B2A3B8-49D6-4ED0-8FA1-D1B71F51DA40.jpg (1640x1630, 2.71M)

The only time I hear Indians ever mentioned over here is people making fun of their accents, they all got bullied in school

I specifically remember when my group of friends got in to trouble for locking an Indian in a toilet cubicle and they took us all in a room and said “look, I know it’s a bit weird having somebody from another country here but you just have to put up with it”

Also your country has no achievements or culture

>Also your country has no achievements or culture
One chiken tikka masala, boss.

>britoid
>calling other people cultureless
Lmfao

Attached: 1643418151974.jpg (1500x1400, 636.18K)

>no achievements or culture
lmao, at least make your schizo ramblings believable

>Also your country has no achievements or culture
Ends up ordering chicken tikka Masala. Sure coping Britisher

>SEE MOM! I BULLIED THAT KID FOR BEING DIFFERENT

that's definitely an achivement, ang*oman.

Good morning lads and Chads :)

The same can be said for your country, as well as yours having no history

By being sigma CHADS

I like a curry but curry doesn’t make up for the absolute shithole that is India and also, curry is not culture

I was just saying that even teachers knew it wasn’t worth defending Indians

>food is not a culture
theres more to every country than just Any Forums memes. also fucking weird you bring up some middle school story, grow up faggot

Also don’t disrespect our beautiful Blackpool tower

Attached: B70AD702-C007-4497-A952-CE73E0BFCDE7.jpg (500x748, 238.15K)

Look past the fact that it’s a story from high school, the point is that authority figures know not to defend Indians

Sanjay, you escaped India and made it to the golden beaches, why are you still defending them? Leave them behind and embrace the nice place you’re in now

>America
>No history
It's only been a few hundred years but I think our history isn't bad. We might be cultureless but at least we don't get stabbed by refugees. You guys are our lapdogs anyway

not indian, don't care about your cope, the fact some 30 year old teacher didn't want to go up against a bunch of highschool kids to defend a child says more about anglocucks than anything else desu

That ass is disgusting. Someone tell that bitch to do some squats.

>authority figures don't do something
>so they must be right
>recounting a middle school story
Touch grass nigga

UK schools seem to have a lot more bullying than people expect them to from what I understand

>not indian
No one believes you poominder

Yes, but the same being said of both a semi recent colony and a country that's been around for near two thousand years is more insulting to the older cunt, you gronk.

yes even desgignated shitting streets

>the point is that authority figures know not to defend Indians

Yet they didn't know to not let Muslims rape 1400 underage girls.
British Authority is a joke phrase right up there with Japanese Sensible Working Hours