Imagine walking in tierra del fuego, youre alones, in the woods, the sun is about to set, not to dark...

imagine walking in tierra del fuego, youre alones, in the woods, the sun is about to set, not to dark, as you walk in a dessolated area and the sound of the wind agitating the tree branches making you feel like youre not alone, suddenly, you see him, its far, hes is not hiding in the bushes, he is just staring at you, standing in the same position, not moving, but watching

Attached: SELKNAM.jpg (610x610, 156.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Popper
youtube.com/channel/UCdrsZ45PYbqZidTz4KU13fg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks for the new experimental noise electronic album cover mexibro
cant believe these people even existed

Attached: 7510A095-E281-4478-8969-DD79CB09E875.jpg (1200x600, 182.53K)

say hello and ask if he wants to hang out and smoke a j or something, if he doesn't speak english I think it would be a bit harder but I would still give it my best try

Yaghans were the last real children of god, everyone else is a shame to this earth, satan is our creator, we need to be purged from this reality and praise that god is kind enough to make us pay for the sin of our existence by burning in hell for eternity.

Forgive us...

i will never forgive argentinians for this. they deserve all the starvation and hyperinflation they get

too much kino for this world

I say begone thot before I colonise his anus

they were killed by romanians
just saying
argentinian are not gulty

???¿¿¿
We had no part on this. The guilty one was a romanian jew who literally went to hunt them down for fun

a jewish gypsy aka El Argentino

Apparently these guys had a language which was more complex and richer than English, noice

spooky

Pikachu?

argentinos hijos de puta mataron a los selknam

Attached: 251712355_7025891697436439_3776516931523263980_n.jpg (1722x1448, 701.8K)

you know thats just not true
stop this

>Settlers began to chase the Selk'nam off the lands they had claimed, but soon began an extermination campaign with the support of the Argentine and Chilean governments.

thats it, im hating you pieces of shit

Rich families (not all of them of course) literally paid for a jewish hunter for killing them all for occupying their lands.

Attached: 1629992642024.jpg (396x385, 100.67K)

do you speak Guarani user
it seems sovlfvl, my favorite composer (barrios) spoke it

This.
Daily reminder the kikes and angloids killed Selknam:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Popper

>these niggas were naked in middle of the snow

Yes but barrios was a tranny sadly

youtube.com/channel/UCdrsZ45PYbqZidTz4KU13fg

este indio es decendencia selk'nam y enseña lo basico del idioma selk'nam, que en esa lengua se le llama selk'nam chan lol