What does the sign say?

What does the sign say?

Attached: 1582648795133 (1).webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

bwc only

I left Any Forums 4 hours ago, came back, refreshed, and the most recent post being you asking this question again

‘asian girls hate white male’
it’s over

Its cause of timezone australia is like 2 days ahead of the world so if he post 4 hours ago it come now in ohio

Nice

Attached: 1616684739968.webm (1024x576, 399.26K)

I still dont know what the signs say

"reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight"

They are shitting on South Korea and praising Taiwan, I don't know what those scribbles mean, but it is obvious what is going on in that webm

Attached: 1635106213904.png (236x224, 111.19K)

Why do they hate south korea? I always see taiwanese people shitting on korea

Me so horn? That can't be right.

construyar para el Bebece

This music video is actually a little depressing to see open fetishization of whites

And I am literally white. Why do Jews want to promote race mixing to Koreans? I'm not particularly against race mixing, but I am against an agenda to actively push race mixing. I think the status quo should be showing Koreans with Koreans and whites with whites

btw that is not to say I don't think a majority of those plastic faced gooks in the MV aren't cuties, because they definitely are cuties

Taiwanese see themselves as honorary Japanese. They hate Korea about as much as mainland China, if not more so.

Apparently they're still buttmad over South Korea recognizing the PPC as China instead of the ROC, and the Taiwanese are ardent Japanese supporters. There's also said to be some resentment over South Korea rising really fast and outpacing them, and Koreans being seen as arrogant pricks.

>shit on South Korea, praise Taiwan
absolutely based.
I now love Taiwan.

it says 'go team chinese taipei' according to google translate

no it doesnt

I'm convinced that the real reason Asians hate each other is because they look down on each other. It's like a circlejerk of contempt and superiority complexes

fuck you

The answer is to impregnate women of every race including your own. Multiple women of each if possible.

>MUH JEWS

schizos on here really think like this lmao

yes there is a cabal of jewish men sitting around a large round table plotting the downfall of western civilization yes of course. that was sarcasm by the way, and you're a fucking retard.

>there is a cabal of jewish men sitting around a large round table plotting the downfall of western civilization

Attached: siopear-blood.gif (220x376, 67.48K)