What do you think ever happened to him bros?

What do you think ever happened to him bros?

Attached: CD30B4B5-39A3-4062-96C9-54ACDF890A89.jpg (1170x657, 193.79K)

she was honor killed

What country is that flag

Afghanistan retard

Wow sorry I don’t know irrelevant countries. Besides I didn’t even know Afghanistan had a flag I thought they were bad guys

our country has been at war with that country since 2001

has to be larp

So if they were terrorists how did they have a flag? When we don’t recognize terrorists

Good question. Pretty sure he was still on the geopolitics thread in like november or december but I rarely visit pol so idk rly if that dude is still alive and active or nah.

Most pointless war of your history imo.
20 years of fighting and when you guys left, Taliban immediately took over again.
At least you got Osama. In Pakistan.

Taliban probably killed him for being a fag. Based and trad!!!!!

Stop taking the bait

You cannot be serious

The only reason we don't recognize them is because they're usually wearing turbans over their faces

Neocon war. Nobody else but 92iq hicks and spics gave a shit about it.

>Oh noooo! Not the poor heckin turd world shitskinerino who died by getting thrown off a roof before he got his VISA! He was getting a bachlors!

Attached: 736x.jpg (480x360, 8.45K)

When I tell you guys that your average (white) american is a retard, this is what I mean. You THINK he's baiting, but he is not.

Based.

This being Any Forums we get way better odds of you being some sandnigger samefag retard trying to change the topic to "whites" out of nowhere
Whiteboy "retard" americans killed mudslims by the thousands and even got paid for it in chevrolets

Cope about it lmao

Weird flag, what is it?

Ok: so he basically was still alive on 31.12.2021. I guess hes fine then

Allah punished him for resisting god’s righteous army, mashallah

he's a blackcel spammer, ignore him

Didn't ask plus you're white

Who gives a fuck idiot

Make sure to always remember that, subhuman

He's right. America is the only real country that matters. Cope seethe and rope