/Pe

Peru thread

Post pics or Peru or how we cucked Colombia last Friday

Attached: 329013913492.jpg (936x960, 132.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NecoBo0BhEk
youtu.be/TuSSlFZ8cfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

La última vez que hice esto nadie quiso venir lel

De dónde eres? El isidrino?

I like Peru \[°.°]/
youtu.be/NecoBo0BhEk

Attached: adios-delfin-hasta-el-fin.gif (220x165, 260.33K)

No, soy un oldfag que ta aburrido y que ha regresado xq ta aburrido

Attached: 105558884_3128810133851918_6381154622288202900_n.jpg (709x897, 42.01K)

Ah, tú eres que conoció al uruguayo boomer? Por qué volviste a Any Forums?

Why you and chileans hate each other so much?

Loa quiero mucho pero no se desvelen por favor.

ese es ecuatoriano

Wendy is peruvian
youtu.be/TuSSlFZ8cfA

We don't, for some reason chileans are super racists against us, but otherwise we are pretty chill to one another

Attached: chileeeenooooo.gif (400x400, 11.24K)

This. Chileans are cool. Honestly I wish the Pacific War hadn't happened so we could be frens.

lots of people hate them apparently,
afrotinians here in the states also tend to hate them, but they also say the same about macacos so idk how trustworthy their word is

/piruw/ - Qillqay
/éire/ - Eagrán

Why would they be untrustworthy for hating brazilians

We should address the elephant in the room, this furry FSL is giving everyone a bad rep, how do we get rid of him?

Attached: 1643661681355.jpg (3585x3000, 2.58M)

I've meet peruvians girls in my uni years ago that hated Chile. Maybe the word here is "dislike". If I know how this shit works a recent case of racism may have happened.
Pamela, Katia and Camila. Kissed all of them at some point lol.

because I actually like macacos, or rather the ones here all seem chill AF, afrotina people seem quite arrogant

The first step is to stop posting that picture.

t. furry

You don't know how fucked the word macaco is. It is somewhat close of saying nigger in the US. It is like one of us saying some american slang.

Deja de postear esa foto, webón, no es divertido. Acaso yo pongo la tuya? Una vez es suficiente.

>macaco
damm, I thought it was just an Any Forums meme, do people actually call you guys that IRL to make you feel bad?

Nah you haven't met the average Brazilian. It's understandable if they hate Brazilians.
No lol