His cunt doesnt have these

>his cunt doesnt have these
sad

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 1.24M)

you can get high from these
but they make you high like crack high and you could kill someone even

Attached: imagem_2022-01-31_223435.png (976x850, 492.31K)

yeah, it's the seeds right?

I drank half a ltr of that shit.
I almost die, not only you can end up insane, it's literally poisonous. And the trip, damn.

I don't know I never tried I just read somewhere junkies do some teas with that plant

Attached: Big Lez Datura.jpg (1440x793, 72.16K)

they're extinct in the wild, no country has them

died* lol

They were introduced to Australia, and spread like wildfire.

We had some at our uni but I think they removed them because Philosophy students keep cutting them.

These are super common in gardens, but most people don't know it's a hallucinogen

Attached: images - 2022-01-31T194855.527.jpg (480x640, 73.67K)

wikipedia lied sorry
just take benadryl, it won't kill you and has measurable doses unlike datura/angel trumpets

how was you trip like

I don't think you realize how hard it is to wipe out a pest species, plant or animal, in a country as big and empty as ours.
We can't even get rid of the camels. And camels are a shitload easier to spot than datura.

yes
it's lsd like substance
but it has a lot of toxic other shit in it, there is a way to prepare it but still a very very dumb drug

put it in the list of :
-eating large amounts of nutmeg
-smoking peanut inner shells
-eating large amounts of things OTC in a drugstore
-datura seeds
-random "magic mushrooms" found in the forest

Attached: jackcollage.jpg (125x104, 4.58K)

Well it lasted a lot of time, i was in a rural place with some friends

>Everything starts looking like in a red filter
>I get this weird feeling, very dark
>We get to the house we were staying in, they give us a plate of food each
>I can't seem to hold it and it falls to the floor breaking and all of that
>Local family was like wut
>Start talking alone
>Walls start looking like they're full of spider webs
>My eyes are out of orbit, can focus my sight on anything
>There is a tree stump people use to sit, the tree has a big mouth with fangs, and it is smiling at me
>My friends tell them we drank that shit, but i almost drank it all myself, they laugh
>I remember talking endlessly to nonexisten people
>The weirdest part of it was coming down from the high, like touching reality again and seeing everyone frightened, ask what happened? why is everyone looking at me like crazy?
>They start explaining
>Suddenly they dissapear, what
>I turn my head and there they are, looking at me weird again
>Repeat this like 20 times
>I go upstairs to the room in one of those lucid episodes
>Literally went up in four legs like an animal
>Friends are scared, i can't stop talking, even in bed
>Finally fall asleep somehow

NExt day i woke up and still saw them looking at me crazy, everytime i blinked they dissapeared and appeared somewhere else, it was so real and scary, my eyes were like those of a cow, one to the left, one focusing to the right, i looked at the sun and it was a very bright rainbow coming from it, like a caleidoscope.

I couldn't focus my sight in 4 days, i'm not the same after that.

Nigga whjy you lying?
Fucking faggot stop baiting you never took shit cut the crap with all these dumb fake hallucinations

can't focus* damn.

I'm not telling you to believe me, really don't care. Just don't do it, even the seeds or tea, wouldn't recommend at all.

you faggot you never took shit I know you are lying because I know what feel like to be on these drugs and you are just trying to say shit like what you saw in some movie or something like that

Yeah man, i am lying, you know better, sure.
You won le internets, here have a thumbs up lemao.

Attached: 1471957733648s.jpg (250x241, 7.16K)

>lsd like substance
please learn to google before being painfully retarded

no it is true it is scary and you can buy those seeds in every garden store in the americas

sorry i'm not a big chemist like you are mr heisenberg

Attached: ct.jpg (600x586, 78.82K)

Well shit, I didn't know that.

I took lsd and cubensis before I know what hallucinogens feels like

chemistry is irrelevant, it's as retarded as saying alcohol is a meth like substance. you sound like a high schooler who watched one youtube video on le ebic scary datura and now thinks all drugs are deliriant hallucinogens
nobody buys datura from garden stores, they buy picrel because it contains an actual psychadelic (LSA) and won't send you ER

Attached: B0E87EF1-D743-4A78-A547-B04B6650E075.jpg (1500x1500, 251.54K)

Hello I actually grow these lol. Here is a picture of one of the babies. The flowers smell really nice when they're blooming. Then as soon as you know it they're gone. I've been growing them for I think 8 years now. I've also done all sorts of experimenting with them. I will continue in a second post.

I don't recommend any of the morning glory seeds, their DUDE-ness has been overstated.

Attached: dat.jpg (2880x1332, 860.2K)