What do you think about the latest strategy to invade Russia?

What do you think about the latest strategy to invade Russia?

Attached: 1643651879982.png (1170x880, 808.98K)

it's over bros......

Damn.. I never thought about it like that..

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol
of course, Siberia is a great strategic position. look how well it worked for the White Army

Wish someone would enter my backdoor

>invading russia during winter

I kneel

Game over Ivan. We found it!

Attached: E04FBC8A-0666-440F-B662-98AC2F03F5A1.gif (498x498, 2.71M)

Brainlet here. Does the Bering strait get icy enough to drive on? Will it ever?

Are they invading Canada on the way too

they can also tunnel underground through the water like some bugs bunny cartoon

The smartest, most geographically educated, and most strategic American.

Roads will just get built during the invasion.

Attached: 1643551146628.png (300x300, 139.27K)

That's republican thinking. Dumb-asses think wars are still fought like they were 200 years ago, like our army is going to line up and start marching.
And if we did do that, supply chain and everything, then what? We'd have thousands of troops in fucking Siberia. What the fuck is that going to do for us? All that so we can take Vladivostok?
New war is drones, ICBMs, and special forces. Not big armies marching at each other through fields.
Even if that guy isn't a republican he sure thinks like one.

Why the fuck would you ever drive through it. To enter endless unpopulated tundra with -30C temperatures and one city per 2000km?

They should cross the artic and land in the urals, this way Russia would be cut in half and the east would be lubricated for some "backdoor" action

Please leave Vancouver alone

Russian pussy.

Wow.

Wow, that's how easy it is. I never thought about it.

read 'em and weep commies

Attached: MC-EUR-165141b.jpg (1550x1556, 422.13K)

Anadyrbros.. It's over. American soldiers are gonna take this from you

Attached: winter-landscape-northern-city-anadyr-winter-landscape-northern-city-anadyr-administrative-center-212459837.jpg (1600x1156, 374.11K)

More like eskimo pussy. And they don't shower entire winter. Good luck with that.

>they don't shower entire winter

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (549x550, 33.63K)

I just want to be able to take a train to New York, bros...

Attached: 58daae6e268162f5f5511e124a3a9bdc--inspiration-maps-north-pole.jpg (640x497, 77.37K)

What is it like living there?

Doesn't Russia have the superior capacity to exert force over the arctic?

>eskimo pussy.
Wtf i love russian conquest of Siberia now

Attached: scale_600.png (409x600, 382.8K)

WWOOOOO!!!!! USA!! USA!!! USA!!! LESSSSGOOOO!!!!!

I have no idea, better google or ask in the /rus/ general or on 2ch.

Cute.

>Norilsk
I kneel...
There is not a city with more SOVL and suffering on this earth.

Attached: 03_norilsk_chernyshova_031.jpg (1100x730, 763.81K)

as far as i know, only russians have permanent military installations in the arctic while americans had a radar station and one semi permanent bomber base until the 70s

I see. Based on your assumptions, how does your place compare to something like that? Most Americans here think of Moscow and Siberia when thinking about geography.

please ignore people on twitter, their military aptitude extends as far as strapping them to the prow of a ship as a ram

VGH my future grave site

>In 2011, Paul Steinhardt led a group of scientists that landed in Anadyr en route to an expedition into the Koryak Mountains to search for naturally occurring quasicrystals.[25] Three quasicrystals have been found to date from the material gathered on that expedition, including icosahedrite, decagonite, a yet unnamed third natural quasicrystal, which (unlike icosahedrite and decagonite) is unlike anything ever previously synthesized in a laboratory. Steinhardt's team established that the natural quasicrystals were embedded in a meteorite that had hit Earth about 15,000 years ago.

Attached: R (2).png (640x628, 150.22K)

What do they eat?

>please ignore people on twitter, their military aptitude extends as far as strapping them to the prow of a ship as a ram

Attached: aaa.png (708x800, 193.13K)

t. ram

underrated

>invade through Bering strait
>massive casualties from Russian SAM
>push through in Siberia
>suddenly you share a border with China
>they start militarising like crazy
>Ukraine breaks apart like a crumbling cookie because of the full force of the Russian land army bearing upon them
>EU is too fragmented to mount a coherent reaction
>dozens of US state-of-the-art weapons are taken by Russia
doesn't seem like a good plan desu
especially since Russia still is a nuclear power
if they are ever threatened beyond repair, it isn't unlikely that they would strike their own territory to vaporise enemy forces. you couldn't even retaliate since you'd be in their lands, legally speaking

It's obviously much warmer here and i think that life in those small northern towns is very difficult. Usually they were build around industrial objects so after the fall of the soviet union when free market came and all these industries that were basically the backbone of such cities went bankrupt living conditions plummeted. Young people leave as soon as they can, wages are paltry, there's nothing in shops except for the most basic stuff due to shipping costs. And insane cold. Grim places. I guess there are some cities where those industries are still alive, but i think that most small northern cities are in a bad condition. But take what i've said with a grain of salt since these are all just my assumptions based on some snippets of information i've heard