What is the smelliest city youve ever been to in this international world?

what is the smelliest city youve ever been to in this international world?

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_210409114908-nyc-april-2021-tease.jpg (1200x675, 166.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendsburg_High_Bridge
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

venice

São Paulo, and it is not even funny. You can literally know you arrived by the smell of it. It is not an "everywhere" thing, but anywhere near a river has some rotten stench.

new york city
*power gap*
alicante spain
it smelled like shit for some reason

NYC by far, other than that SF was also pretty smelly in the bad neighbourhoods.
Amsterdam is also pretty smelly

Rendsburg in Schleswig-Holstein. Was there because of the high bridge with the suspension ferry
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendsburg_High_Bridge
The smell of an agricultural factory next to it was so bad, it gave me a headache

NYC had a trash smell everywhere you go. Literally every corner of Manhattan smelled

yes, trash mixed with piss and shit

Dar es Salaam, not even close. Literally feel sick being outside

Venice

Gary Indiana. Smells like rotten eggs due to all the heavy industry. You can smell lt even when you just drive though.

New Orleans because of the sewers and humidity.

Da Nang Vietnam. It's not just the fault of the people being dirty (though they certainly aren't clean) they have this river that runs through the city that smells like shit. It's been 14 or so since I've been there, maybe it's gotten better.

Mexico City

what does it smell like?

I went to Jodhpur in India which had open sewers plus cows, stray dogs etc. It made me nauseous how bad it was

Lmao all you sheltered moisturized homos haven't even been to Delhi

Why on earth would I go to Delhi

Florence

Paris. Not joking

Like sewage

Oh, there's nothing there for you, buttercup