What kind of cars do people in your country drive? What do you drive?

What kind of cars do people in your country drive? What do you drive?

I want to buy pic related as my next car.

Attached: 2023_Toyota_Sequoia_Capstone_004.jpg (1920x1080, 765.29K)

Dunno, I drive an old citroen c3.

>What kind of cars do people in your country drive?
all kinda cars theres millions of people in my country.

I want to buy this and saving up money for it

Attached: front.jpg (2560x1440, 793.99K)

what's the most southern american car money can buy?

This is probably the most interesting SUV that's pending release right now. Basically just a new production 80s vehicles but with most modern conveniences. I had high hopes for the Defender but it's not even proper body on frame. I'm just going to go with a Toyota because I drive a lot and I'm tired of cars not making it past 200,000 miles.

Attached: 6-ineos-grenadier-2021-prototype-drive-grass-side.jpg (900x596, 106.53K)

>what's the most southern american car money can buy?

Boring front wheel drive sedan. As much as they like to larp as "REAL AMERICANS" they're just low tier traitors. Always have been.

Attached: best_selling_vehicle_by_state.png (1196x875, 873.68K)

>what's the most southern american car money can buy?

The bus

Attached: median household wealth minus debt of subdivisions of north america.jpg (4088x3056, 1.23M)

Their marketing shtick says theyre buildings things to last so I am hoping they keep true to their word, or some of it.

I bought a 1.8 litre 2010 Honda civic as my first car. Pretty happy with it desu

suvs are for women
trucks are for men with tiny penises
the family man drives a stationwagon

This is weird cope. I have a diesel 3 series wagon and a truck. I have a statistically large penis.

Attached: macarthur.jpg (293x403, 51.64K)

I drive a diesel Peugeot 208

what the hell i thought every hillbilly out there buys a chevy truck, no wonder toyotas in nascar as a constructor

Whatever is cheap on gas, and gets me around.
Used to think I wanted some nice Corvette, or a Nissan or something. Turns out it's just not worth the effort.

You know only 10% of these people actually use their truck for what it's good for.

>he says cope
>statistically
LMAO

I would buy BMW M3 Station wagon if i was rich desu

Southerners have always been fake larping losers. "Southern Culture" is just the same rural White culture you can find literally anywhere in the rural US. There are no southern car companies. Everything is run by northerners or from California. They drive Toyotas because they're poor and can't afford to run bigger fancy American vehicles as much, while Toyotas are cheap and they don't have to worry they'll break down. They won't ever admit to any of this.

Attached: IQ by states.png (824x1350, 174.91K)

21cm is statistically large.

thing is like the other guy said in this thread northerners dont even use trucks for their intended purposes, its a shame really and i feel like its gm/fords fault here if the average joe in the south cant get the truck they want

Small and light cars with a low fuel usage, like an Aygo.
I drive an is200

>thing is like the other guy said in this thread northerners dont even use trucks for their intended purposes, its a shame really and i feel like its gm/fords fault here if the average joe in the south cant get the truck they want

Lmao, what the fuck are you talking about? The midwest is where all the agriculture is. That IS where people actually use their trucks. Southerners buy trucks to use as White trash status symbols.

Attached: fargo.jpg (1500x1002, 328.72K)

NEXT LAV4

Attached: webcartop_rav4_006-680x453.jpg (680x453, 76.56K)

It's hilarious how fast the higher spec hybrid versions of these are. I like newer Toyotas a lot.

Attached: RAV4 Prime.jpg (1920x1040, 265.95K)

yeah but for everyone else? your picture shows a lot of people have to buy these trucks to be the most popular in the state, so is it only people in agriculture that buy them? i dont think so, and does the south not have agriculture? the answers no right? its obviously a bigger picture at this point not just culture, but what you guys are known for, capitalism

Like 90% of US agriculture is just from the Midwest and West Coast. Southerners literally blow money to look like country boys. People in the North use them for work and buy sedans and crossovers if they live in suburbs, then southerners call them fags for it. It's funny when foreigners have this idealized picture of the south.