How does it feel to be Mediterranean?

How does it feel to be Mediterranean?

Attached: images (5).jpg (531x578, 51.49K)

It's ok

it's comfy

It's great.

I'm not into that kind of men, because they just look like overly frivolous whores, that would take any position, with anyone, for an afternoon in a boat.

Legit gross.

probably the best thing that exists

He is just ripped lmao

Desired by women

how does it feel to be desired by women

Pain.

Attached: 1540117994454.jpg (2047x2047, 226.51K)

Incredible

Maricón!

VERY comfy
>best food
>best weather
>best biome
>relaxed, laidback communities

cant wait to die with a comfy mediterranean breeze carassing my cheeks anons

>france
>med

Yes, American education

Attached: Viajar-y-vivir-en-Niza-Promenade-des-Anglais.jpg (1080x1345, 331.99K)

Guy looks like Hasan Piker

the french aren't meds.

I look like this without the chad chin but people presume im some med mutt and women like it. Ive also dated a few Iberian women.

Attached: 3cc4ba145aae269447796491abffdf70.jpg (721x1000, 114.61K)

Attached: medmap.png (2000x1922, 570.82K)

"Med" is not a real race.
It's a geographical location. There's dozens of ethnicities in the Mediterranean who have nothing to do with each other.

france has access to med, its not med
do you consider spain med or part of the atlantic?

Don’t engage the Amerimutt please user

there are no french in that area

you are literally an inferior version of Americans

Hahahaha, it's literally what most people would say about these types behind their backs, whilst they try to display their virility in public for some dimes or a ride.

It's jarring how fucking retatded they can be in a non ironic way

If you don’t live 5 or less miles from the coast, you are not med

I have never had sex

feels good man

Attached: montefrio.jpg (850x567, 100.95K)

He’s hot but he doesn’t look like the type that would be committed

How can someone get so insecure and defensive just by seeing a muscular men lmao

there is salt water mediterranean and there is me
i am heavy
especially in winter because orthodox church somehow kept and implemented pagan rituals so it means you eat and sleep during winter because God wills it
so in spring, you have to melt fat off your belly and be handsome and strong in summer because high temperatures make you far more active
meaning you have to earn money to go to seaside to montenegro (90% of the time) or croatia (too expensive and less fun, more regulated)
some of us have wild rivers and rowing competitions so even if we dont go to sea in summer, every day of summer we have river accessible to us
sun scorches the skin, so we either use gay commercial sun protect. cream or as real med men do, pour olive oil on our skin and hair and rub it in hard
or even if you are poorer, you have lard, same effect but flies come after you but not since 5 years ago since americans murdered 70% of insect population via chemtrails
when you are at river, dominating with your tan, your body and behaviour, you have to look out for people drowning because fast cold river fools morons from abroad into jumping in thinking its fun to be taken by the current
current can take you under and if a steep skew cliff is under the whirpool, you will be inside it like in a washing machine for over 50 years until enough water or debris lodges you out of the eternal spin and you resurface in fucking bulgaria or romania or black sea
all women that 'discover' my beach must be stung by me, i am the horsefly (derogative therm from handsome men flirting with women on now croat coast named seagulls)
im a horsefly
thank fuck im still handsome, if i wasnt id be in jail
i still need to get a longboat for rowing up and down fast river
you row up the river with a pike you jam into the bottom of the river and you row down with a normal paddle
im getting old so rowing (stabbing the bottom with a pike) up the river is becoming tiring for me
young men can do it for 6 hours

I don't understand where is the insecurity, or defensiveness. Please, show me.

I'm simply not into common instagram posey whores. And I didn't even said (You) shouldn't be...

It's ok
Asians girls really like us for some reason

Feels great, women generally like thick black hair and tan skin on a white dude

It's not that asians girls really like you, it's that they are the majority of the world, dhur.

guys, it is 12:24 here, now, at this moment
but the previous post i made says its 21:15 and im terrified that if i post this post now it will be 21:21 meaning my grandma might die because every time i see 21:21 something bad is about to happen or so i expect and 7/10 times it does
my last grandma died from a stroke when i saw 21:21 on the clock and i got angry at God thinking the numbers have meaning and she died
i hope this post doesnt land on 21:21
i have only one grandma left

aAAAAAA fuck its back to normal agian thank GOd
>white dude
lol

i can cook many dishes,i will be a great housewife