Be me

>be me
>reclused and shy whiteboi twink, 21 back then
>studying Biology, Marine Biology to be exact
>Option to spend a year gaining experience based in Cancun, Mexico.
>Decide to drop it all, not believe Any Forums memes, and go for it or die trying. Begin to learn Spanish.
>...
>Never had any problems with safety AT ALL
>Everyone loves me, asks me where im from, curious about germany etc, practically drag me outside to spend time with me
>Learn spanish extremely fast
>Mexican girls find me easy to talk to and vice versa, get first girlfriend and lose virginity after merely a few months
>Weather was pretty hot, but better than Germany for sure
>Amazing and affordable food
>Come back to Germany tanned and happier than I've ever been

Why does everyone shit on Mexico here so much? It's the best place I've ever been to, seriously. I'm considering going back there permanently when I'm done and work and live there.

Attached: IMG_20210220_065518.jpg (1439x1439, 382.35K)

I shill mexico everyday

be you? nah

Attached: 1643602507109.jpg (2020x5877, 1.28M)

nah brazilschizo exclusively shills bbc

What the fuck?! Me too!
My HISPANIC brothers vgh

...wut?

I actually like Mexico a lot. But a few years ago I had a friend get abducted, robbed, beaten, and ransomed back to her family. It was implied in one conversation she was either raped or they threatened to rape her.

I'm not interested in visiting Mexico until their crime stats and policing improve.

>inb4 "retarded wypipo wandering from the tour get what they deserve"
>she was abducted around noon from the hotel cafeteria her family was staying at

Where'd that happen, user?

Mexico is quite dangerous outside of tourists cities, if you really want some Mexican wife just take her to back to Germany

Its not really about the "Mexican wife" thing. I get that Any Forums is full of racebaiting and I'd be lying if I said I didnt find Mexican girls very attractive, but I just liked being in Cancun in general, girls aside.

Attached: 1643260590812.png (1093x797, 100.03K)

bluelilled coper fantasies

>bluelilled coper
what does this even mean

You can still visit the place from time to time if you want but violence isn’t going away any time soon as long as the war on drugs continues which seems to be case, at least for the foreseeable future. Still, I know a guy from Germany who lives 6 months in Baja California Sur in a small town called Los Barriles and 6 months in Germany and it seems to be pretty happy.

Attached: 45D6FB09-2FF1-498D-9BF5-1CA4B5533A5A.jpg (464x580, 61.08K)

I'd be pretty fine with such a way of life too, but in all fairness, if one spends half a year in Mexico, they might as well stay there all year. Youre right, though, I doubt Mexicos crime-related issued will be solved for the time being. I never ran into them personally, and Cancun is a relatively safe city, but that could also just be luck.

Is central Mexico City any better? What about a latam country with people as open as in mexico but with minimal violent crime?

Attached: treche.jpg (560x560, 87.59K)

It's all samba and sex until you get your face cut off with a rusty box cutter while Funkytown plays on the background.

You should get off /gif/ that shit fries your brain

>Is central Mexico City any better?
No, it doesn’t have the same levels of violence as other states where there are active conflicts between the government and cartels but still pretty unsafe.

>What about a latam country with people as open as in mexico but with minimal violent crime?
Honestly I could not answer this question, I have never been outside of my country. I guess some South American country might be a better choice but I don’t know which one.

You miss out on a lot of experiences if you let liveleak and goregrish be your primary sources on how other countries are.

bluepilled*, that shit happens only to chads, not OP

lmao

If you are a white or asian foreigner you will be treated nicely here.
shit, 10 years ago, if you were black you would have get treated equally nicely, and usonian blacks are treated good if they specify from where they came from

Absolutely agree
I've been to Lebanon and Brazil and had a good time in these countries

>shit, 10 years ago, if you were black you would have get treated equally nicely, and usonian blacks are treated good if they specify from where they came from
kek is it because of all the haitians that went to Chile?

We really wish you didn't tell people about this. The Hispanic world is owwie scary! Please do not come, you might get beheaded with a chainsaw!

Seriously, the last few cheap countries left are already seeing rising prices with all the stupid gringo and EU expat money.
You guys already ruined Spain. Both with the crappy EU/Euro and your tourism.

You guiris are a damn plague. The only thing you and your filthy money brings is alcoholism, degeneracy, rising housing prices, drug trafficking, filthy lawless streets, criminality, etc. etc.
I wish you filthy guiris would stay in your frozen wasteland shitholes and die from overwork, thank you.

Attached: 1643351406819.png (694x495, 128.33K)

truth is that he was kidnapped, drugged and raped for months in a secluded part of mexico, by various cartels that exchanged him like a toy, and to survive this trauma his mind conceived this bluepilled anime coomer fantasy

Well in that case at least he didn't lie about losing his virginity there

But Mexico needs marine biologists :(

Are you a marine biologist? I met a few japanese (or koreans?) ones some years ago, they were doing some research in a national park here

Go there and be happy. If you bothered to learn Spanish you have every right to.
If I can, I'll do the same and flee this EU police state hellhole as well. Cheers.

Yes are no, Haitians all things consider aren't that bad
Colombians were the ones that made Chileans think black = bad

I cant find it right now, but there is article about about an a gringo black woman that lived before and after the immigration.
She talk that at in the begging she receive a lot of praise for hers looks and everyone was nice to her, she even picture Chile as a kind of paradise for blacks were no racism or at least no antiblackeness existed.

Then thing stared to change, people started to shit on her on a daily basis, spitting on her on the street, taxis dint stop for her or men asked her how much for a blow and things like that.

She left, bitching about how racist and ignorant we are even after see first hand what was the cause that racism.

Mexico should still be in that previous phase right ? being cool with blacks?