Only 40% of the world's italians live in italy

>only 40% of the world's italians live in italy
Any other nationality for which this happens?

Attached: 1643417962905.png (699x564, 43.73K)

Irish
Puerto Ricans

irish
croats
soon to be FUCKIN MEXICANS GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK

just about any balkan country

We will be like that soon enough

90% of mexicans reside in mexico, cope José

Romania? what is the percentage?

Yea, the state of New Mexico.

lmao

>be me
>be gook arizonian
>walk outside
>"ayyy vato puedoiralbano gonna crack open a modelo and get this fiesta started cabron ayyy carne asada" *gunshots* *dogs barking* *vacuum cleaner noises*
I fucking suffer

why do new worlders have such retarded definitions of nationalities. If someone was born and raised in america he's american regardless of whether his grandfather came from italy.

>some argensimian has 1/32 italian heritage and claims the italian citizenship
>that already count as an italian living outside italy

That's not a nation, that's a country. A definition of a NATION is a people in terms of race or ethnicity. That's why America isn't considered a nation-state because it isn't a country made for one ethnic group, it's considered a multinational union.

About 6 million living abroad. Compared to 16-18 million over here.

There are a lot of mexicans in the US for sure but still most of them live in Mexico

Attached: 89CB3440-098D-47A0-B21F-A96A527DEAB0.jpg (1170x2020, 652.73K)

this is of course bullshit, since norwegian americans are like 20% norwegian

Attached: abcdef.png (286x713, 38.74K)

ACKCHUALLY per italian law most people of italian descent are italian nationals that have failed to be recognized by the government. thats why claiming italian citizenship by descent is so easy.

>if you were born in america you are american
>but if you are muslim/paki/indian/etc born in an european country you are not european

88% of them live in this area, so still Mexico

Attached: F8D2D441-7EBC-40CE-881E-9C7F34B16E91.png (1280x832, 158.67K)

Because Europeans aren't used to immigrants

I don't know how to tell you this Germanbro, but Mexico ceded those states to us after the Mexican-American War. The Mexican government legally gave up that territory because even when it was theirs they barely had the ability to enforce their own laws there, it's not theirs anymore.

>it's not theirs anymore
>its population is mostly mexican
Makes you think

>its population is mostly mexican
Well first off no it's not, they're not the actual majority in those states except for maybe one I'm not sure of. But either way, that's not how national sovereignty works, you don't get to claim you belong to another country just because you happen to be of a different ethnicity, you live under US jurisdiction and US dominion.

based brazilians and argentinians claiming italian citizenship and ensuring the survival of the italian race

>mexicans are taking over
>NOOOOO JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MAJORITY IT DOESN'T MEANS THEY ARE TAKING OVER