How come Mexico has a better quality of life than Brazil?

I thought it was the opposite.

Attached: 64185.png (355x70, 6.02K)

A more detailed table.

Attached: 78964.png (1376x337, 58.02K)

>safety index
In the trash it goes

Brazil is too big, some places are nice, but still, overrall the Brazilian experience of living isn't that great. Most people here are fucked.

>some places are nice, but still, overrall the Brazilian experience of living isn't that great
Thays preetty much all of latinamerica even if most are countrylets (excluding Brazil, México, Colombia and Argentina)

I am sleeping well.

Average Mexican has more money

It is the opposite, you just fell for j*wish lies.

brazil has continental proportions and disparities so huge you can consider it 2 or 3 different countries, some areas are first world tier, others are worse than sub saharan africa, on average the country is shit

why this cope never ends? All the states in this country are pretty similar in conditions, people from the less horrible parts think they can dodge shithole status by exaggerating regional inequalities completely out of proportion. Brazil is a country poorer than world average, you guys need to understand that.

The real reason is that Mexico has access to American market through NAFTA, they work more hours, have a more diversified economy and possesses almost the same amount of natural resources as Brazil but for a way smaller population. The down side is that they are more dependent on America and even being more diversified their national industry is weaker and susceptible to fluctuations in American best interests, this is why we were way richer in per capita during the great recession until the current crisis we are facing

Attached: 1024px-World_Map_of_Subnational_HDI.jpg (1024x526, 94.77K)

We are both shitholes

Attached: pepe-peppo.gif (498x498, 2.93M)

>some areas are first world tier,
Not true at all
The best places in Brazil are Serbia-tier

He probablly means "Some very specific rich neighborhoods in 1 or 2 cities are first world Tier"

Mexicans migrate abroads. Brazilians don't.

>brasilians cant
ftfy

cuz you have other shitholes as neighbors

And why I see macacos complaining about Brazil and wanting to leave to the US or Europe?

You wont divide us perubro

I'm not dividing anything. I'm just stating facts

Those are wealthy people Juán, not border hoppers making their life in a developed economy and bringing the dollars home.

yeah bro, being a neighbor of the USA totally doesn't affect a country, amirite

mandatory infograph

Attached: 1643646627861.png (1028x691, 354.77K)

just live in one of these neighborhoods in sao paulo

Attached: Screenshot_29.png (423x697, 24.57K)

What do I need to live there?

come to SAÚDE man

i love here

be a wageslave and try to justify your garbage life by drinking it wall away on fridays and sleeping it off on weekends, repeat

because brazil is full of wh*tes