DO THEY REALLY!?

DO THEY REALLY!?

Attached: B10D0949-E962-4317-B480-4613A5FAB66B.jpg (750x361, 216.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2Zsdbjx_K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do americans shoot you if you steal their mirrors?

Drop a bunch of soulless consumers in a country populated by people with no emotional control and you get America.

>in Norway, Norwegians have to always have a firearm around so that feral swedes won't steal their fish paste and salted moose turds right from their home pantries and go about it impune

Yeah, unironically. Even if you're a rural retard like me shit like this still happens. There was a group of people from the local rez going around and burglarizing houses for crack money.

this doesn't even happen in brazil bro wtf

People typically will just steal the catalytic converter

Sounds like a methed out rural place.

America is a third world country with a gucci belt.

Don't lie to the gringos, Arrastões happen here all the time lol
t. Paulista

SoCal poster detected

No I meant having your mirrors stolen while you are in the car
Burglaries by drug addicts is nothing special

Yes our cars still use mirrors. It's true. I know we're a bit behind the times, but I heard some automakers have been lobbying to allow mirrors to be replaced with cameras.

never seen that happen. or heard of it happening. dont know what shithole that user is from but a lot of people where I live dont even lock op there bikes. Ive forgot stuff on the beach and it was right where left it hours later.

youtube.com/watch?v=s2Zsdbjx_K4

Attached: 63fcwv.jpg (500x756, 91.54K)

Stealing a tv is logical but selling car mirrors that you stole on craigslist is absurd?

VGHHHHHHHH
HOME!!

Happened to my dad when his car was parked while he was eating a restaurant. Had both the side mirrors stolen.

don't know why but this made me think about unknown enemies trying to steal your soul through mirror and antennas

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69.71K)

that's not contradictory

>This cope
lol how?

Why can't it be both? Europeans have been beheaded within this century. Just as safe can also mean dangerous enough to warrant carrying a weapon. If this weren't so they wouldn't have get a life bin that knife campaigns.

Yes because selling car mirrors must not even earn you much money + you are exposing your face to everyone
Burglaries earn you more and you are less likely to be caught
If you are going to be a criminal at least be smart about it

Of course it isn't. That's why people poke fun at Europe for having police with no guns and why in the US you need to leave the house with a main and a reserve weapon.

You're pretty sheltered if you don't think drug addicts do the dumbest shit to get drug money as quick as possible. It isn't even surprising. You think some crackhead is gonna pull off a well thought out bank heist or something?

>americans
dindus

>fish paste and salted moose turds

Attached: jU570fSTMucYUKyohxNC1g.png (676x676, 57.14K)

America is as safe as Europe so we carry guns to protect ourselves. can you understand that or should I break it down more

lmao, even thief in america is something else
I really hope that i can encounter thief in board daylight so i can beat him with other people. The last time i have one of that experience was 2 years ago, people already beat the shit out of him and the police have to scope in and rescue the beaten thief (poor soul).

Attached: 1549643848614.jpg (1111x597, 83.59K)

At least steal a bike or something