Reading

How often do you read?

How many books did you read in 2021, and what was the last book you've read?

Attached: book.png (1559x2048, 1.54M)

i read whatever's on the internet
i'm pretty smrt

I only read Any Forums

I read this book these days

Attached: 616tFvdc4aL.jpg (907x1360, 86.47K)

I already read 2 books this year so far and i'm starting with Don Quixote now, which I had never read.

I read maybe two books in 2021, trying to get in the habit of reading more now. At least a chapter per day.
Last book I read in its entirety was From Victory to Defeat by Pao-yu Ching.

last year only two books.
One was The Art of War, which is more of a booklet, and I found it to be complete bullshit.
Wow thanks wise old chinks, it's better not to fight if you think you're gonna lose, we really needed 3000 years of accumulation of knowledge for that.

The other was The sorrows of young Werther, which I really enjoyed as I also want to blow my brains out because of women.

The past 5-6 months I've been reading The General Theory by J.M. Keynes and I've only read like 300 pages so far.
It's hard because I only read before bed, but it's too convoluted to read when you're sleepy.

I used to read more when I was young but the flashy screen stole my attentionspan.
I've been trying to read more tho.

I haven't read a book since 2017

this year i have read -
mircea eliade jurnalul adolcescent miop
borges - the aleph
salyukov shederin - history of a town
mircea eliade - maitreyi (unfinished)

I used to read 2-3 books a month. Now I can only manage 4 a year. My mind is a disaster.

I used to read way more before but I read 4 books last year
Now I just finished reading "On suffering of the world" and now started reading "What is psychology" from Richard H Hennemen

Only read when I have free time, which means that during the semester at uni I don't read for leisure. But I am looking forward to reading Cane, in english, which I just bought. If there's an user who has already read it, can you say if it's any good or if I should be ready for disappointment?

I used to read a lot before the pandemic....
But due to the lockdowns my college library shut it's doors for like 2 years at this point.
I fear I've forgotten my habit to have a book in my hands every free time I get....

Alas, you can say I'm reading comprehension, prose from different "Authors" here as well.
The pandemic basically made me an Any Forumscel.
I've never been into politics before but now I'm blackpilled/Redpilled whatever you say.
Miss my previous self...

Attached: 1642700478739.gif (500x281, 1.23M)

>reading books
lmao what are you a boomer? just read shitposts and watch funny vids on youtube lmao
I mean this, I'm not being ironic

Last january i thought i'd try to get into reading for 2021 but in the end I read only 8 books in the year. Trying for 16 this year i guess

Probably somewhere around 10 books in 2021
Last book I read was Clockwork Orange, the first fiction book I've read in like 5 years

Attached: dICiVbF.jpg (500x500, 49.2K)

When I open a book, the black annoys me.

I dont read books because none please me, hell I barely consume any media because Im unable to get immersed into fictional stories, it all feels like pointless bullshit to me

>every few nights
>3.50
>mein kampf

I don't read as many books as I should. I'm usually more intersted in current affairs journals and magazines. There's such an overwhelming amount of it that I find it uses up a lot of my time.

I've been reading Le Carre recently and enjoying that a lot though.

>How often do you read?
Couple hours per day at least.
>How many books did you read in 2021, and what was the last book you've read?
50+, Brothers of the Wind: A Last King of Osten Ard Story.

>south china morning post

Attached: fox.jpg (240x240, 8.87K)