How does your cunt see this man? a hero or a villain?

How does your cunt see this man? a hero or a villain?
Here mostly as a hero

Attached: images.jpg (489x627, 22.31K)

Hero

historical figure who got massively cucked by castro

mostly a villain

Hero

Oh, the guy from the t-shirts.

I don't even know who that is, i just know communists b t shirts eith him on them.

Here mostly as a villain.
Individually, I used to see him as a villain but over time I found most of the anti-communist narratives surrounding him were outright lies.

He was a handsome, charismatic and brave gigachad. He died for what he believe in despite having the opportunity to stay in argentina and lived an easy upper middle class life. The only people that seethe about him are bootlicking chinless cuckservatives.

He was born in my city
Fuck him, because of people like him I don't live in my country anymore.

t. gusano

I'd imagine heroic, but with noticeable flaws.

Villain, he was a literal KKKommunist with dumb cuck followers but at least he was brave.

ewwwww *sprays you*

Attached: 986579569569.jpg (612x612, 33.04K)

As that the guy from the shirts?

T. Cuckold

>cuckold
Your wife/gf, if you have one, would fuck a charistmatic communist chad instead of your pasty chinless self if she had the opportunity.

In these days he is mostly seen as a cool print for t-shirts. Historically he is seen as a romanticized hero.

Attached: che.jpg (600x400, 95.49K)

Disgusting soy beard

>would fuck a charistmatic communist chad

Attached: 1585258050437.jpg (600x400, 23.08K)

>He was born in my city
>Fuck him, because of people like him I don't live in my country anymore.

Attached: gusano.png (1242x864, 309.99K)

our president was budy budy with him until we get cia'd

latam specimens aren't known for their majestic beards

>He was a handsome, charismatic and brave gigachad. He died for what he believe in despite having the opportunity to stay in argentina and lived an easy upper middle class life. The only people that seethe about him are bootlicking chinless cuckservatives.

Attached: 1621034644507.jpg (1080x1196, 241.45K)

Mexico nunca sera comunista, nunca seras una mujer, etc etc

I'm not even a communist and hate faggots/trannies (who apparently live rent free in your head based on having that image at hand). He was objectively a high testosterone gigachad.

Che causes mass seethe because he is a type of guy right wingers wish they had.
Imagine having a white doctor going to some corruptshithole and create a nationalist dictatorship, working with factory workers and so forth only to go abroad again to do the same once more.

I recall no right wing figure like him in last 80 years. What they got were either wasp elite who would never dare mingle with plebs or cia supported drug dealing corrupt generalismos.
Right needs more idealists.

Castro killed him