India was at its peak when the country was run by Muslims

India was at its peak when the country was run by Muslims.

Attached: 6nCcCR51.png (200x200, 7.36K)

india was always at the peak they have mount everest

Lmao look at pakistan

That's something only a Muslim would say

Cope, pajeets need foreign rulers to straighten them out, Brits included

Attached: 1611240490331.png (500x508, 84.42K)

*by Buddhists

Attached: Ashoka's_visit_to_the_Ramagrama_stupa_Sanchi_Stupa_1_Southern_gateway.jpg (861x822, 248.06K)

why are muslims always so buttblasted about hindus?

Ashoka samrat... i kneel

Attached: 1613160042139.jpg (487x578, 157.73K)

*Pakistan
All the other Muslims in North Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia don't give a single shit about you guys

No, Muslims detest pagans

No shit
Rejecting other religions because of the basis of one's own paradigm
And yes I'm aware that the emphasis is being put on this so called "polytheism", which could easily be reinterpreted as following consumerism or liberalism

I was talking about something different anyways, I was just saying that Hindus are literally irrelevant to most Muslims elsewhere
Muslims view Jews, Christians and Atheists as way bigger problems

Unironically it was under the British when India was its peak in terms of absolute influence. Only the Mauryan and Gupta Empire surpassed it.

I think you're forgetting something

Attached: BI.png (1250x847, 447.1K)

1858 was based, monarcucks kissed British ass and stopped a true democratic people's revolution
also propping up the Mughal emperor instead of pushing for a democracy was retarded

But India (and the rest of the world since India was the main British possession above all else) would have been far better off if the First Revolution succeeded.

Muzrats are so fucking obnoxious

Attached: e6d2a30d211ffcc7fac0d07ca276cda8ffe944e33c90ec0895cb7ec2016520e6.jpg (1228x749, 82.5K)

Why do you have so much faith in democracy?

Incorrect. India was at its peak when Indians were Buddhist. Muslim Empires in India have little achievement aside from politics and plunder. Even the so called Mughal "eocnomy" under Mughal Empire was primarily run by Hindu merchants who were extremely persecuted.

I don't know if this applies to only muslims in India, but Muslims in India have always detested education. One of the first things they would do was to kill scholars and burn books if they managed to lay a successful siege on an Indian city. As a result, Muslim Empires in India were largely anti intellectual aside from some brief moments like under the reign of Akbar.

Most of India's ancient history, scripture and philsophy was first written down by Indian Buddhists. It was then brought under the Guptas which syncretized Buddhism and Hinduism. And then under Kushans and Tamil Pallavas who exported Buddhism to East and SE Asia.

In the medieval era, the biggest innovations in India came from places outside Muslim rule. Kerala, for example, was not under Islamic rule, and developed early calculus, including sine, cosine and various other Taylor approximations, a century before Europeans did. Same goes for other parts of Southern India, where Islamic armies did not invade under much later.

Islam was primarily, a regressive force in India. This is directly contrasted with Europe where it was a progressive force. I think the difference was that European Islam was brought by Arabs, where as Indian Islam was brought by Turks. One is savage than the other.

You have been raised in a country where it is normal to brainwash kids into believing they are mandated to pay taxes to wash the ass of a geriatric multibillionaire who only exists in that position because her ancestor killed a fuckton of people to get there. You are incapable of understanding the beauty of democracy, like only an American or Indian or other republican form of government can.

Hinduism is an eternal way of life, it does not "syncretize"

Can kushans be considered an indian kingdom? They were turbomutts from china and their empire mostly covered central asia and pakistan

I couldn't care less who the monarch is, so long as they don't have an unsightly face and are English.

People kill, people do bad things. Boo hoo. Beneath the surface of democracy, there is nothing to be found but rot.

They taught you to poo in the loo, didn’t they?

This is monarchist brainwashing in the field, folks. Specifically, this is a form of ego defense we call "rationalization," or in layman's terms, cope.