East germany is slav cla-

>east germany is slav cla-

Attached: .png (2067x2312, 707.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kultura_jastorfska
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Scatinavians have NOTHING to do with the ancient German. Attila was Kvennic, i.e. from Sweden.

all germs are germs

I hope Germany wipes Poland off the map

Slavs came in the 7th century from modern day eastern ukraine there is no such things as slavic clay

westard narrative, we wuz here forever and shiet.

go back to ukraine

>Slavs came in the 7th century from modern day eastern ukraine
*Western Ukraine

I will use a Lithuanian genetic proxy to show that Eastern Ukraine has a Baltic genetic heritage

Attached: XcUIweU.jpg (876x696, 234.35K)

>7th century
Way off bro, Tacitus and Jordanes already spoke of us.

>of us
Youre not even really slavic picrel is the average dna of a serb that has not even 20 % of slavic origin

Attached: Distribution-of-main-haplogroups-in-examined-Serbian-population-haplogroup-J-includes.ppm.png (500x500, 45.51K)

many lithuanians are mutts, I wouldn't trust it based on one guy's results. But russians and east ukrainians are barely slav anyway, so they don't really count

Some Lithuanian samples don't cover anything in Ukraine and Poland
>lithuanians are mutts
Mutts of?

Attached: JQZ0CIo.jpg (876x696, 238.08K)

tatars, poles, russians, etc. Not me though. I'm a pure Selonian BVLL.

Polish admixture is a total meme. It's the opposite, most Lithuanian Poles are just Polonised Lithuanians.

pooplish cope
we are not the same
go back to poland

If it was true then why there are almost no Germanic names in western Poland, while most of names in East Germany are of Slavic origin?

There is no single proof about existence of large German tribal organization in what is now Poland before Slavs. Slavs have continuously lived between the Elbe and Bug rivers for thousands of years (first as a Balto-Slavic community and then separately). This "Germanic episode" is Nazi made up bullshit to justify Drang nach Osten in the medieval era and then in 19th/20th centuries.

Germoids are worse than Americans, at least Americans don't deny they simply stole their names of cities from Europe while Germoids claim they are all German lmao

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2022.01.31-20_13_15.jpg (336x151, 13.29K)

Nice revisionist bullshit

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kultura_jastorfska

Attached: Archeological_cultures_in_Northern_and_Central_Europe_at_the_late_pre-Roman_Iron_Age[1].png (545x515, 15.85K)

>you
stop assooming. The area where I'm from has one of the highest rates of r1a in the entire region, and even then that ignores my other side which is entirely r1a

You know...
I2a in Balkan people is hypothesized tk have come from an east germanic population (most likely goths) to invaded the region either during the original Ostrogothic migration, or through a sister group assimilating with the proto-slavs and then migrating to the Balkans. It was absent during Roman times.

No one has ever claimed that slavs never lived here you fucking retards
but before the slavs came here in the 6th century there were people already living here you know

there is no proof that people who belonged to these cultures spoke a Germanic language

they were all Slavs, all names there are Slavic, there are no linguistic signs of Germanic presence anywhere east of the Elbe

>Archaeology
Meaningless, you could have the same beliefs and rituals without there being any genetic relationship. Normie linguists always keep telling racist chuds that language and race are not the same

>but before the slavs came here in the 6th century there were people already living here you know

If it was true then local German names would have survived. Slavs between the Elbe and Oder are already long gone but their names are still alive because they were first there.

>there is no proof that people who belonged to these cultures spoke a Germanic language
There is cultural continuity, the cultures that descend from Jastorf culture all speak a Germanic language. Jastorf culture in Poland was replaced.

>the cultures that descend from Jastorf culture all speak a Germanic language.

How do you know? People speaking different languages could belong to the same material/archeological culture as says. Also cultures often mixed to some degree. Even Tacitus writes about Vistula Veneti, that they share some cultural traits similar to Germanics and some similar to Sarmatians.

There's a decent theory that Jastorf culture was Celtic-speaking. Later they were invaded and assimilated by Germanics and fled Westwards when the Huns invaded.