Do German regions still feel the impact of their respective occupants?

Do German regions still feel the impact of their respective occupants?

Attached: 250px-Deutschland_Besatzungszonen_8_Jun_1947_-_22_Apr_1949.svg.png (250x296, 37.67K)

Yeah, I’m a mongrel

Krauts got american after war bbc and still complain

I hear they like the beatles in hamburg, don't think that has anything to do with the occupation but

somewhat
American troops are still stationed in the former US occupation zone
East Germany is still lacking behind economically due to the communist regime installed by the Soviets
as for the former British and French zones, idk
everyone likes the Beatles

>everyone likes the Beatles

Who??

Me

It's a good band.

>I hear they like the beatles in hamburg
they have a little monument thing that looks like really big cookie cutters but i've never heard anyone say anything special about them beyond the fact they played here

We should've made Bavaria a state desu.

This guy still popular in Germany?

Attached: 5AF688BC-BEE2-42AF-B273-DE70D378A53C.jpg (399x612, 28.99K)

God I wish it stayed like that

the germans in the french occupied regions (why the fuck were they handed this participation trophy?) unanimously voted no to the french

Why do americans have this meme that he was ever popular here?

He performed at the Berlin Wall thing

Im pretty sure the allies decided to give it to France because they wanted France to be the dominant force in mainland Europe.
Well decolonialization, the marshall plan and German SUPERIORITY still made Germany ONCE AGAIN more relevant than France

Do you?

Attached: DCIM_20220131_195337.jpg (640x480, 28.35K)

are you even human if you live outside of the green area?
Only greens are true germans

Attached: 1632693317565.jpg (720x720, 104.97K)

I'd say so.

Attached: 800px-German_states_by_GDP_per_capita,_2018.jpg (800x851, 86.07K)

As said, the former border between East and West had the viggest impact, but most of the time regions are more influenced by things predating the war and even going back to the HRE times.

Huh? Why are Bremerhavn and Hanover their own states? Is it just because of us? Bremerhavn looks like such a retardedly small and unremarkable city.

y south germoney so rich

Lmao. Say "THANK YOU AMERICA"

Oh wait that isn't Hanover lol it's Bremen.

That's Bremerhaven and Bremen. They're together. Hamburg is also a thing on it's own. I think that's because they were hanseatic n sheeiit.
Burger capitalism influence

nothing to do with burgers.

We weren't handed shit, this region was taken by Free French Forces.

>was taken by Free French Forces

Attached: Taunt-500.jpg (500x270, 8.58K)

also I've no idea what you mean by
>unanimously voted no to the french
There was a referendum for Saarland (not the entirety of French occupied Germany) to join France and they voted no, it wasn"t unanimous (I don't think you know what this word means)

Bremerhaven is a part of Bremen, which was one of the Hanseatic Cities and later a souvereign state. Niedersachsen (I assume you mean it by Hannover) became a state after WW2 by unification of some other states

Yes.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1009x1052, 726.14K)

hre shenanigans

the biggest impact up today is the GDR/FRG division. As Austria, the GDR shouldn't have merged with FRG
>t. inhabitant of the GDR area