What do your fellow countrymen think of the Russian Federation?

What do your fellow countrymen think of the Russian Federation?

Here in Argentina majority of the population thinks that Russia=Good and noble and USA=Bad and Imperialist, so in consequence everybody worships the Russian culture and society.

Attached: 452-4527355_free-russia-flag-png-russia-map-flag-png.png (1280x684, 110.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism#Current_usage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AmeriKKKa is indeed shit and should be erased

>majority of the population thinks that Russia=Good and noble and USA=Bad and Imperialist, so in consequence everybody worships the Russian culture and society.
Based. Just as it should be.

I don't like the Russian Federation, but I don't think it's nearly as bad as our MSM says it is; and it does some good in some areas.

Death to America
Allahu Akbar

Most Spaniards have a vague opinion of "Putin = bad" because that's what the media tells us to think but we generally like Russians because they gave us Olivier salad, very popular dish here.

They don't think about Russia at all

>Olivier salad, very popular dish here.
French dish. Also is a food for literal pigs, I can’t believe you would choose to eat it over Spanish cuisine

I hope I can learn Spanish one day and move to the warm shores of the new world. I don't want piles of money, I just want peace and warmth and maybe some bitches with huge butts.

How can it be a French dish if we call it Ensaladilla rusa (Russian little salad), don't be stupid
>a food for literal pigs
Russians are obsessed with pigs, makes sense that you guys created it

>French dish
It was made by a frenchoid that worked in a Moscow restaurant in 19th century and adapted for far cheaper ingredients 100 years after that. We don't know if it's even related to the original recipe since it was secret.
Modern Olivier salad has fuck all to do with France, it's pure SOVIET.

типичный хoхoл, кoтopый зaвидyeт, чтo eдинcтвeннoe блюдo eгo cтpaны хoлoднaя кapтoшкa и бopщ (кoтopый oни фaктичecки cкoпиpoвaли co cлaвнoй Poccии) пхпхпхпхпх

In Russia we think Venezuela is our good friend

hilariously enough we are also imperialist.
The difference is that we're not trying to hide it unlike the neolibs.

>majority of the population thinks that Russia=Good and noble and USA=Bad and Imperialist
same

That explains why you're poor, and contrarian.

It's a Russian dish made by a Russian chef of Belgian origin. It's great

Also, Russians are healthy, in fact they grow their own vegetables and also it's common for many households outside of the big cities to raise chickens and pigs, etc.
My good friend Ksyusha lives in southern Russia and her family has a dacha where they grow vegetables.

We do know the recipe lol.
It was more seafood based than modern Olivier

пo-мoeмy oливьe хyeтa
вoт пoнимaю pыбa пoд шyбoй этo тoпчик

The countries that love the US tend to be even poorer
Ehat side of the spectrum a LatAm country is doesn't really matter. Hardline conservative central American nations are about as poor as Cuba.
As for us we are currently split between "USA bad communism wasn't so bad, let's learn from it " results of university leftist thinking and "FACK COMMIESFAGGOTS BRAINWASH, FAMILY N CHRIST N SHIT, NEW MILITARY JUNTA WHEN" boomers who decided to start being loud

Ceлeдкa пoд шyбoй мнe тoжe нpaвитcя, нo oт мaйoнeзa пиздeц живoт бoлит

Forgot the main tie to the topic: the former is pro-Putin and pro-china

So why isn't the janitor taking this thread down?

We should liberate russia and bring them democracy

y тeбя гacтpит

boomers hate them because of ww2
zoomers are indifferent apart from the occassional rush b cyka blyat vodka putin memes

Gastritis?

I unironically believe Russia should get balkanized and colonized by the civilized western countries like Poland or Lithuania. Our land is abundant and fertile, but it lacks order, so please come and reign over us my White overlords.

Send female Finnish soldiers to liberate me plz

Attached: 852.png (778x512, 58.54K)

>so in consequence everybody worships the Russian culture and society
???
The average normie can't name three Russian people

Majority dont care. 20% are libs who suck democrat balls and believe the hysterics. 20% gargle trump balls and believe its based and trad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism#Current_usage
If you are trying to troll Americans, use correct usage of words that Americans understand. None of what you said makes anything related to sense to an American.
But hey maybe its for someone else

Both are great. Fuck I'm hungry, I already made some pelmeni today and looks like it wasn't enough.

17 лeт yжe

It's YAZHINOV'S salad, not Olivieira salad, ok???

Attached: df700a556de30e935de9d544700b3f29_110705_59d74d398dfbd_wm.jpg (625x455, 50.52K)

Putin, Razputin and Raz.
What now, smartass??

Yes, but the poor ones never had a chance. Argentina had a chance, but blew it, and now blames the west apparently despite us not intervening in their politics.
Face it, shitty failing countries just want a scapegoat, and the big man in the world is an easy one. Only a matter of time before Erdogan starts yelling about boogyman USA or boogyman Russia, and blaming one of us for their problems.

Janitor is a Russian.
Pro american threads go down
Threads where Americans and Russians get along go down
Anti American threads stay up until a mod comes.
Welcome to the shithole friend. Just leave if you are new or stay in generals. They just insult Americans and you can't say anything back without a ban. Most of us left. I just watch the autism. The trolls always turn on each other

Shitty countries fall by themselves but it's not like there aren't real interventions by global powers to make said scapegoats something people believe in.

>Most of us left.
I fucking wish
Americans are some of the lowest quality posters
Don't think it's actually in the cards, unfortunately

Attached: 1616697690549.jpg (1080x1057, 78.57K)