Why do they push capitalist neoliberal shit so much?

Why do they push capitalist neoliberal shit so much?

Arent they aware their material-historical conditions favoured them (ie stealing the richest land on the earth, enabling them to allocate millons of petit bourgeois land owners)

Almost all nations didnt have these conditions, since we have had fuck ton of people per km2, already occupying a piece of land in communal sharing enviroment

Attached: images (2).png (200x105, 1.14K)

It's hard to change your ways when you've lived this way for generations

Yeah you just misused most of your political words
I have no idea what you said

America is indeed blessed by its huge natural resources and centuries of peace (thanks to its unique geographical position), but without its liberal capitalist society, it wouldn't be as prosperous as it is.

Now THIS is what I call cope

Attached: 12345.png (376x877, 136.38K)

Alright. You get this is all babble right?

Most countries were formed by stealing someone else's land

In what way? Maybe I can explain to you peabrain.

See now everyone has no idea what to argue and they want to argue

Ops statement is just a bunch of random words in essense lol

ppl were so sparse that the land was often empty
also no borders

Haha oh my. I used a cat peeing slow to power my car at night shit haha

>if i pretend to be illiterate, your point is invalid!
most logical american argument tactic

Why does everybody equate our wealth to the land? It helps, but the wealthiest parts of the country were never the sparsely populated lands, but the populated coasts.
It (was) the capitalistic drive that created massive wealth in the country. Until of course we let the elite become entrenched.

why didn't the Azteca steal it first? you had more time to do it.

Capitalism is based
Neoliberalism is cringe
The United States should be spreading the 1st/2nd Amendment to the rest of the world. Not gay neoliberal bullshit

Attached: 1639878380526.jpg (900x900, 96.76K)

Is this flag real?

because by pushing it they can exploit the rest of us even more.

HAHA NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TO ARGUE CAUSE OP JUST STRUNG WORDS TOGETHER BADLY HAHS

Where'd those circassians go ivan

>petit bourgeois
tfw when no petite bourgeois gf

I'll explain what OP means.
He is asking why does America push neoliberal policies on countries around the world.
He then makes the statement that the US had a unique historical position which allowed them to develop with these type of policies. The advantages being a previously untouched landscape with lots of resources and the ability to quickly exploit these conditions by settling people from Europe with technical knowledge of various kinds.
He then states that these conditions don't exist in other countries and therefore the policies that make the US successful can't work somewhere else.
He is completely wrong on many fronts, but it would take too much time to break it down.

It’s our Olympic logo flag and one of the first flag renditions for the country I think. Honestly looks pretty kino. If we ever got more or less states for whatever reason, we should just revert to a flag that displays the 13 original colonies so the flag doesn’t look more clustered than I needs to be while still holding historically relevant meaning.

Attached: ABBC6116-F95B-4B31-8260-A6F05EDA78AF.jpg (1616x1616, 163.39K)

The circassians Ivan... where are they?

just google search the terms you don't understand

because it benefits their elites and ensures that the rest of the world remains an economic colony for them

Crazy. Little redundant but ok.

I know what petite means thank you very much.

Americans have no humanities formation in school whatsoever? This is basic sociology terminology