Why are they so successful? What's their secret?

Why are they so successful? What's their secret?

Attached: Slovenia-map-features-locator[1].jpg (1600x1326, 231.86K)

Every foreign map of Slovenia seems to get something wrong. Even this one managed to despite the paucity of elements on the map. The Karavanke do of course not extend all the way to Radgona and the Mura but end where the Drava enters Slovenia from Austria.

>1 million people
>country

Everybody confuses them with Slovakia.

It's 2 million people, actually, and we are an actual ethnostate with our own language and traditions, unlike you Brazilians.

literally jews. Now they're against them lmao

They are ethnically Austrian

its a literal village populated by 3 serbs and 2 bosnians (their actual population) that gets pumped with eu money
however if you want to work some sort of a triple digit iq job, you are forced to leave the country as the whole village has zero in total interesting jobs

they are CENTRAL EVROPEAN instead of being filthy balkanoids

the only white people in the balkans

thats a downside

>83.1% Slovene
>ethnostate

The longer a south slavic country has been ruled by germans the richer it is

we arent, thats the secret.

theres literally a single synagogue in the whole country and its tiny. we have 600 jews in the whole state with 1000 being the generous estimate. the jews were all expelled in the 15th century.
>tf
>tp
kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-165758_Brave.jpg (940x1407, 195.18K)

Europeans are actually around 60%. Canada isn’t a real country anyway but Slovenia is not an ethnostate. An ethnostate is 95% a single ethnicity like Japan or Two Korea’s.

Dont they have one of the highest suicide rates in europe

This

what are some famous products of slovenian economy? i know iskra, i have a lot of iskra tools and machines and everyone in my line of work heard about iskra, i prefer them over siemens or bosch

what else is there? iskra is 10/10, every welder and machinist in this region will confirm

Gorenje and Krka

They are right between the Italian northwest, Austria and Bavaria. It'd be shocking if they weren't.

cockta

Attached: 2 (1).jpg (583x600, 51.53K)

holy shit i see gorenje and cokta every day, cant believe i forgot about those

Femboys