Whats your favourite alcohol in your country?

For me its apple wine.

Attached: laternchen.jpg (255x398, 24.23K)

Just beer.
I'm a simple man.

Attached: texels_skuumkoppe_flesglas[1].png (425x669, 471.23K)

Beer, I also used to love bourbon but after drinking way too much of it one night I can hardly stand it.

the cheapest local wine that'll knock me out without getting blind

>tf
>tp
Are you drunk Poland and flipped your flag upside down? I thought Indonesia was muslim

Red wine. But I also love Umeshu. I can't choose, they're both great in my opinion.

Attached: images (27).jpg (300x600, 13.27K)

Bri'ish ciders
German bier
Georgian red wine
Bri'ish gin

in that order

Attached: westons-vintage.jpg (700x700, 104.42K)

btw: this specific pic is a "Laternchen"/"Laternenmaß" which is apple wine with another glass of liquor inside. Very good
is there no good Ukrainian alcohol?

Scotch
I think, I've only had it once. I know I like whiskey. Unfortunately, I rarely get the chance to drink cause I'm not 21 and I'm also a loser.

>westons vintage
good taste user, g*n is the devils drink though

>is there no good Ukrainian alcohol?
I'm not degenerate enough to drink vodka and I can't be bothered to try 20 varieties of modern Ukrainian hipster beer to find which one tastes good, so I just stick to Hofbrau and Erdinger
Other than beer and vodka it's all shit here

only have shit soju left on my fridge left lads, all my good shit is out

People here are already pondering whether to quit drinking or not at 21

whisky* for Scotch
whiskey is the Irish spelling

Attached: vhe1h5cnkuentbtxajgm.jpg (1694x2000, 1.8M)

he got too drunk and flipped it over, please understanding sir

hm, okay. In terms of German beer I also like Pfungstädter and Becks but both (especially Becks) are not liked by too many other of my friends and Becks is also called as piss water by a lot of people. I still think theyre decent

Favorite 40% alcohol:
Tubi 60, popular drink here in Israel. Made originally by two hipsters from Tel Aviv.
Favorite beer:
Steel Reserve 911 malt liquour

Attached: 0001707_-60.jpg (800x1218, 45.58K)

kek, this
people are quitting the 'wild youth' and starting to think about career and family just as americans are allowed to try alcohol for the first time

Beer from a local brewery

I've quit smoking. I did it socially during uni but now that i've graduated i decided to stop.

t. no cig for two years

Parliament wodka is pretty good.

Kek, I began two months ago

I drink mostly red wine and beer, but I'm cutting back.

It's expensive here, and it's not helping me to lose weight, so dialing it back is a win-win.