Let's get down to the bottom of her- I mean it; do latinas hate white boys or not

let's get down to the bottom of her- I mean it; do latinas hate white boys or not

Attached: 271764224_120165997188327_2946525879459991273_n.jpg (1080x1080, 163.48K)

Latinas LOVE Asian males.

I woudn't know, brazil is not latin american

Many Latin American women do not even regard sleeping with Ameriwhite men to be race-mixing (not on the way sleeping with Ameriblack or Asian men would be so).

in america probably
in latina america lol non

No. Don’t believe me? Set your dating profile to some Latin American country or use an international language learning app as a white guy. This whole “latinas hate white guys” meme stems from a sexually frustrated Chicano sperg posting as a way to demoralize white men or was a 4D chess move to make white men like latinas. Regardless, latinas don’t mind white guys at all.

black baby feeders

This

Attached: 1643047695424.jpg (734x554, 50.16K)

built for big iberian cock

Squid game Michael Jackson

Latinos tend to be horny bastards overall. The women are very emotional and drama-prone but the sex is crazy.

To answer your question: Doesn't matter if they hate you. It may even give you a head start.

Latinas LOVE ANYTHING that isn't Latino. Some want that BBC others want to be whiter and so they date white men. Others are weeboos or kpop fans and so like asians. But they have no reason to date their own men.

this they are already mutts

what do you americans even mean by latinas? every time these thread pop up you always post southern European women.

Latinas are women who live in Latin America. Latinas can be of any race but they’re stereotypically Mediterranean/Native American mutts.

Then why can they still breed and have a above replacement birthrate?

it started from a black incel actually.

Ok so avoid a relationship with latinas in the future. Noted, user.

Attached: cover4.jpg (800x450, 199.53K)

Latina woman/white man is the #1 interracial marriage pairing in the United States

can confirm

Speaking anecdotally, I'm a socially retarded 7/10 who moved from the midwest to California. Got a little (but not much) sexual attention back home where everyone was white. Here it's the exact opposite. At work and school if I'm with a latina for long enough she WILL catch feelings. Makes sense though if you think about it historically. They're literally a mutt race built on europeans stealing native girls. latinas hate white boys meme is probably angry chicanos or something.

Attached: 1635646099884.jpg (828x742, 64.13K)

Latinas HATE white,Brown,Black and asian 4channers.
"Oh, you browse Any Forums?"
*Blocked*

4channers no matter the Race should just transition, you guys are mad all the time, being racists, arrogants and with zero empathy. No wonder everybody here is a bitter incel

Attached: 1643447309917.png (364x426, 192.09K)

*wow, é tão lindo

Over for spiccels

Blacks can't be incek they can always get white landwhales