Saw a video shot outside in summer on YouTube and being reminded that sunlight exists made me want to die and be reborn...

Saw a video shot outside in summer on YouTube and being reminded that sunlight exists made me want to die and be reborn after winter ends
Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 1643563729225.jpg (512x768, 36.94K)

It's getting to be longer daylight already. I notice that I turn on the light later in the afternoon and turn it off earlier in the morning. Only 7 more weeks till aequinox.

winter is comfy

No. Autumn and winter are my favorite parts of the year.

My circadian rhythm has been fucked since winter started, I've tried resetting it with staying up all night, with gradually turning the rhythm back an hour a day, with melatonin tablets and even with cold resets where I just go days with little sleep.
Nothing fucking works. I stopped working to study online so I have no reason to get up. I wake up at midday and get out of bed an hour later, go to bed at 3am or 4am.

thinking about kms or ordering 50000iu vitamin D to see if that will help

I kind of agree but it's just too long here
autumn is a compromise I prefer

Attached: höst.jpg (1200x628, 545.87K)

Well, modern LED lights aren't helping either. A white LED is basically a blue LED with a greenish-yellow flourescent layer. That mixture gives you a kind of white, but the spectrum is still full of blue and that's telling your body to wake up, as if it were morning. Me, I turn on a halogen lamp with a glowing filament in the evening to escape that.

In Germany it's cold and grey for straight 6 months + Lockdown. Germany is hell on earth and i hope i can leave this depressing police state soon.

Alcohol is the solution user. I hate this eternal night country so fucking much.

Remember those comfy orange street lights that used to exist? Now they're just cold and evil. It feels so sterile, artificial, and hostile.

>Does this happen in your country?
Yes it does and I absolutely hate it. I hate everything that has to do with winter or spring or autumn.
I hate cold and due to being a neet for the past 10 years i've adjusted my body to this exact temperature or AT LEAST 23 degrees celcius. Anything below that is cold and chilly for me.
I hate grey colors, I hate snow, I hate cold wind, I hate slush, I hate that trees dont have any leaves on them.

I fucking hate it but there is no escape

notice how in these threads it's always people who have to suffer through winter shithole countries who absolute hate winter and want to die while people from italy and balkans think winter is nice, because they have like four days of winter where the sun is still shining

In my town they weren't orange (neon), but green (mercury). Now they've all been converted to LED lighting. It's so bright out, I don't need to turn on any light myself when I go to the toilet at night. And that's with drawn curtains.

Also it has been years, at least a decade, when I last saw more than the three brightest stars in the sky at night. Light pollution. I remember as a child when I looked up, I could actually still see the Milky Way. Notw not anymore.

We in Germany get both. The worst of two worlds: The long, dark winter (autumn, early spring). AND the hot, above 40 degrees summers.

we get 30 degree summers with 22 hours of sunlight which fucks the circadian rhythm up in reverse
perpetual confusion

I think that light stuff is bullshit. No kind of lights have ever affected how tired or awake I feel. It's likely just some scam to sell people some speacial snowflake lights.

>egypt tickets are $40
Should I just go off and say fuck it or wait for five more months before it gets up to 20c outside here?

>sunlight
No. Such thing doesn't exist in winter.

How do snowniggas have the willpower to live in those cold dark enviroments?

Spring soon bros

Attached: fullsizeoutput_4f4b.jpg (1600x1071, 192.18K)

> summers with 22 hours of sunlight
I hate this more than no sunlight in the winter.
If you didn't went to sleep at 00 - 01 hours at night, then you will not sleep. Because of sun and birds. When birds see first rays of sun they start singing. And your body can't sleep because there is light. Hate it.

>balkans think winter is nice, because they have like four days of winter
Whoever the fuck said that? Maybe Greek gays, but any continental Balkanite at an altitude (mountains) wants to die, just like you. I literally want to hibernate until late March or so, this isn't living anymore. The other night I had an intense dream that its spring and that I can smell the flowers.....