Do europoids still do sword duels up to this day like in the movies?

Do europoids still do sword duels up to this day like in the movies?

Attached: 1619863304912.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W0ovhzlyGNM
youtube.com/watch?v=eK7gwzZ6Yj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only ruralchads, not urbanites.

Yes. I just came back from dueling with estocs with my friends. Accidentally pierced a guy's heart but we were in a duel so it's legal.

duels were never legal

who cares about legality people kill each other all the day either way
just look at the military

We do
youtu.be/W0ovhzlyGNM

Before anyone asks, those are surprisingly not Russians or other slavs, those are Germans.

Who also coincidentally still have swordfighting very popular among student groups.

Why not into fencing instead?
Too posh for eurochads?

It's self defense, fuck off Dimitri

>using sharp swords
You could chop the arm off with those, right?

If you tried really hard and had a good angle. Not likely with how they swing, edge would slide off of the bone in most cases.

based chads
none of that dulled blades and wearing 10cm of padding pussy shit that HEMA nerds do

Yes

Attached: 1641033958624.webm (480x848, 2.95M)

Kek what a bunch of dumbasses

You really do
youtube.com/watch?v=eK7gwzZ6Yj4

I hate fencing. To be honest it's not that bad but the strategy wouldn't work in a real situation and you end up in a pool of sweat when you finish an hour of fencing. I think most people that think it's cool have never done it - changed my mind on the sport when I tried it. I want to do shooting at a range however - now that sounds epic.

VGH Mensvr bros.

That’s because fencing isn’t meant to mimic a real situation, it’s purely sport, like taekwondo

>dude just hop around in clown suits with some droopy metal dongs

Is it good exercise? I never understood the appeal of martial arts. Even if you spend your days lifting weights, simply looking bigger is enough to prevent an attack on your person.

see
And understand how wrong you are.

Attached: mensur scar.jpg (500x661, 74.37K)

>bare arm, bare chest sharp sword duelling
Straight up big brain shit, got to love it.

are white people retarded?

Blessed webm