Varg if he wasn’t completely insane

Varg if he wasn’t completely insane

What’s up with Norway?

Attached: 87FD6480-2A78-4CCE-B259-69BE5CAAB2E2.jpg (846x640, 668.52K)

>brown hair

Attached: varg-kick.gif (640x360, 3.64M)

Varg isn't insane. It's called being based not that an a*glo would know anything about it.

He literally sees Fingols as Orientals

BVLLhansen is varg if he was a good person and not a schizo psychopath

And?

Varg isn’t a man you should look up to

Dude looks exactly like my hippy uncle. His videos are comfy

>a based white guy who hates the jews, has a shitton of kids, lives off-grid, doesn't shower and makes southrons seethe on twitter
>not a man you should look up to
Umm, Nigel?

Norway? Louis Cachet is French.

Anyway, Louis would be more normal if he didnt spend most of his life in jail or in solitary exile in the French countryside, but rather had socialized with other normal people at work etc.

His kids will grow up mentally ill and socially retarded

And BLACKED

so, basically like you and I and everyone else on this board and this website?

Attached: 1615084593514.png (400x400, 153.06K)

Doubt, kids raised by Fortnite and Twitch streamers will be way more broken than Vargs autists.

Even worse because their mother is mentally ill/on the spectrum and their father is an unhinged murderer.
I feel so bad for them. Varg is insane, it takes less than a minute of scrolling through Twitter to see this.
I can't imagine how much worse varg is as a father. The kids are growing up to be completly insane because varg is their father who is probably drilling into them all of his delusions while they're young and impressionable.

how come bæsjhuder who are obsessed with varg always lie about what he says? he says finns are the purest europeans

And?

Attached: hongshan haplogroup n.png (1378x900, 204.37K)

i think varg followers are way more stupid than even varg is

Attached: 1611070134708.jpg (480x960, 68.61K)

lmao

Behead those who insult Varg.

Well sure; they're Norwegian after all. But that's OK, you can be norwegian and live a fruitful life regardless.

i love how the mere mention of varg makes people sperg the fuck out

Attached: 1621008790413.png (864x1119, 1.02M)

Why is Niva popular outside of Russia?

exotic ?

>tf
>tp