PSP or NDS was more popular in your cunt?

PSP or NDS was more popular in your cunt?

Attached: изображение_2022-01-31_154315.png (480x640, 457.44K)

psp, easier to pirate games

video games are for children

I had a PSP that I got bored of and sold to my dad's coworker (my first ever sale that I arranged on my own) who was a soy (and still is).

Never had a DS, I just outgrew the need for handheld gaming devices and started reading books on trips etc.

I’m a zoomer and everyone had Nintendo DSs for a period of time. My cousin had a psp and I don’t recall anyone else I knew that had one. Ahh the nostalgia though. Makes me miss my childhood.

>easier to pirate
For nds just put roms on a flash card and put the flash card into an adapter. It can't be much easier than this.
But yes, psp was more popular in here.

Weren't you a child?

NDS by far
Even the girls played Mario Kart DS and Mario Party.
Also Pokemon was hugely popular

>2022
>handheld consoles

Lmao. Back in the day it was PSP.

we didnt know that as a kids
and psp was a lot cheaper I belive

PSP, I think more of my friends have it.
I wish they'd make a PSVita 2 or something because I don't want to buy a switch.

i had a DS. i used to pirate games. really miss those times

>flash card
it wasn't available back then, at least in Poland, cracking PSP was easier cuz you didn't need any more hardware beside PC. Also, Nintendo never was popular here.

If you had a DS instead of a PSP in Russia, everyone thought you were weird.
Everybody played gta, nfs, tekken, nobody wanted Mario and Zelda

>*adapter

Do you have a sister?

the PSP was cooler, sneaked enough money for one back then
used it as a mp3 player and loaded anime into it, very cozy unlike modern smartphone

Psp. I started browsing this shithole in 08 with my psp. Good times. I didn't play games with it, I just used it to browser the internet and download music, movies and tv shows.

we used to have adapters. i used to pirate games in 2008-2010

NDS, had both but only knew one other persona with a PSP. Still like prefer PSP for homebrew but it's mostly been displaced by smartphones being able to emulate noq

Game Boy Color

Don't know anyone who had a gba/ds/3ds. Switch is the first popular nintendo console, well maybe gameboy was semi-popular.

It was kinda even, PS2 was more popular than both.

'Elektronika' is kinda Nintendo. So, it's the first popular nintendo console here i think

Attached: Nupogodi.jpg (3648x2736, 1.76M)

no
I wouldn't have a PSP if I had a sister

Other way around here. PSPs we’re still popular but we’re more “niche” compared to the DS. I think the DS was more successful here because the game boy was very popular and the DS was basically its successor. Popular games like Mario and Pokémon couldn’t be played on PSP I don’t think

I had (and still have) NDSLite. It was fun. Tons of obscure jrpgs and numbers of games utilized touch control in a creative way. Internet holy wars between NDS and PSP were fun as well.

Do you have a virgin girl cousin?