Untitled

Attached: squid game.jpg (994x1369, 108.98K)

He should've won

squid game

>final game was a knife fight
Definitely would've won that or possibly murdered the others at bedtime after the steak dinner. He came so close.

unironically hot

what about when he doesn't look like a gangster?

Attached: 1626591753743.jpg (617x822, 346.94K)

The glass game was bullshit and kinda lazy. There's literally no strategy that could help you outside of voting to end it.
Part with him and the milf was kino

>The glass game was bullshit and kinda lazy. There's literally no strategy that could help you outside of voting to end it.
maybe there could be ways other than the bullshit way of seeing a difference in reflections. they never really checked how easily it breaks (with a nearby unbroken tile), so maybe they could have broken it from afar if they made some makeshift hammer from their clothes.
but I assumed the game was like this because it was statistically likely to eliminate almost all contestants before the final, because so many had survived. I see what you mean though.

SQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID GANG

I was expecting them to try some shenanigans but I assume they would've been shot had they tried, considering they shut the lights off on that one guy. I came up with this:
>10 down 5 across for 50 total
>1 out of 5 breaks instantly
>The other ones can be stepped on 5 (or whatever arbitrary number) times each, indicated by LED's, breaking on the 6th
>It's implied that 1 in every row is fake but the twist is a few rows are completely safe and only 1/5 of the last row is, meaning only 5 people can survive
Then people have to weigh going forward and risking death or staying back and risking being left behind, trying to convince others to go, etc. rather than Candyland Snuff Film

Was a second season necessary?

Attached: IMG_20220131_102413.jpg (399x571, 51.37K)

>second season
Man they announced the squidniverse... Get ready to watch a spinoff in catalonia whith Javier Bardem and that thot from un dos tres

No, it's going to suck. The writer said he wanted it to be a single season show.

squidbros.... we won

Who would win?

Attached: kuze.png (1281x720, 1.1M)

shut up

I see no way it could be good. The strength of the show was the nail-biting games and commentary on human nature. The weakest aspect was the organizational stuff, which really could've been completely cut out and the show would've been better for it.
Did anyone finish the show clamoring to see MC take on the Squid Gang? I sure as fuck didn't

still sad about her dead ngl

Attached: __sae_byeok_and_soldier_squid_game_drawn_by_sonagee__3339462cd6fd98456ba699e0a4bcb273.jpg (2048x2043, 408.95K)

>her freckles were fake

Attached: 1638119699447.jpg (680x368, 23.35K)

nice idea. I see some problems with it, like someone getting all tiles in a row down to the last tick if it contains a broken one already (maybe it should also break if you go sideways?).
but it sure sounds more interactive, and now being at the end is not strictly good anymore because there could be no path left.
>Did anyone finish the show clamoring to see MC take on the Squid Gang? I sure as fuck didn't
I didn't think his character had such a strong sense of justice to go after them so I didn't expect it. maybe it was tacked on to enable a continuation.
will be hard to write without being repetitive or contrived for sure.

was thinking the same thing.