Redpill me Oregon

Redpill me Oregon

Attached: bb41d214ba9a5c490b6b74ccef993298.gif (646x705, 78.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/news/world/no-charges-in-deadly-chicago-shootout-due-to-mutual-combat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

legends say that Oregano was first cultivated here

Commie central

cold, lots of homeless people, and good coffee.

I saw video from Portland where ANTIFA was blocking white people from driving on a road and police were just standing next to them letting them do it.

That sounds like bullshit but it is true that police here refuse to do their jobs.

Oregano is a Med thing, the name itself being Greek.

There's a chance that we wuz eating oregano before Oregon saw any human activity.

Portland is fucking horrible now. 10 homicides so far in January, compared to 14 homicides in all of 2013. The city has no cops anymore. Drug-addicts and gang-members can do whatever they want inside of the city right now.

Avoid Portland at all costs. That's the redpill.

Attached: Portland.jpg (1033x1145, 198.8K)

They will do their job once you fight back. That’s what they are there for, pigs enforce anarcho tyranny.

Homicide spikes are happening everywhere, it's the quarantine toll.

Portland went from 14 homicides in 2013 and 2014 to 92 in 2021, and it is on-pace to hit 150 or so in 2022. That's MUCH WORSE than the increase in other cities.

shame, oregon looked like a nice place

Portland has cops, they just refuse to do anything.

That is a total meme, homicides are up because many Prosecutors in urban areas in the United States refuse to prosecute career criminals, this combined with bail reform makes it so a common murder article usually mentions how the perp has been arrested 30 times already, well why is he on the street then? Because he’s black and equity is when you don’t jail the blacks so their rates are equitable with other races.

Example of this:
torontosun.com/news/world/no-charges-in-deadly-chicago-shootout-due-to-mutual-combat

If they 'do anything,' Portlanders will riot and throw a shitfit, just like the entire summer and fall of 2020. Cops are wise to stay back, and to give the people of Portland what they rioted for.

It's a fairly large state. Just avoid Portland.

Bullshit, people were fine with cops doing basic cop shit when it was warranted but they refuse to do it. They will, however, show up en masse to protect a dumpster from people trying to take thrown out food, just to show that they are clearly full of shit.

Portlanders attacked small businesses downtown so many times that many had to shut down. I hope that every single one of those rioters get robbed/shot/mugged by the gangbangers and the homeless junkies that they love so fucking much. They deserve it. And the rest of the state is laughing at them.

Sounds based

>Redpill me Oregon

It has a lot of scenic areas. The state begins in the west at the Pacific Ocean. This area is an evergreen rainforest full of hills. Beyond the hills are valleys, like the Willamette Valley. This is where most people actually live in the state. East of the valleys are the Cascade Mountains. East of those mountains are other mountains and large deserts. At the border with Idaho is North America's deepest canyon, known as 'Hells Canyon.' This area is not as popular as the Grand Canyon, because it is harder to reach. But the canyon is actually deeper and larger than the ones in Arizona.

Attached: Picture 029.jpg (2272x1704, 712.38K)

yeah I'm sure the homicides in Greece are up because many Prosecutors in urban areas in the United States refuse to prosecute career criminals

Shithole in the 90's, got gentrified in the 2000's and was a hipster city like 10 years ago. Now back to being a shithole I think

t. has seen a little Portlandia