Why are Indians like this?

Why are Indians like this?

Attached: pajeet.png (962x131, 14.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*poos in your thread*

DO NOT REDEEM YOU FUCKING BITCH

I dont believe in IQ determining a the output of any society but even that according to official data we are like 12 points above India

Extremely bad take and uninformed take desu
94?

>Mexican IQ
>Indian IQ

I have no idea how they determined Indian IQ desu. All the people I know who went to good colleges and had nice jobs never took an IQ test.

Uhh its actually 82, the 75 ones were literally taken in special needs hospitals
Thats not how an IQ test works

IDK i dont read or care about IQ related stuff for me its neo nazi shit, specially since so many poltards are so interested in that topic

I believe the enviromental settings are more important than IQ in determining if a person can be "succesful" or not

Indias number maybe skewed due to its big population

This is based off of a 2019 study
worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country

Even if it’s actually 82 or whatever, that’s pretty marginal because the difference between 76 and 82 isn’t that significant because they’re both shit IQ scores that equate to being borderline or mildly retarded

>IQ related stuff for me its neo nazi shit

Attached: 1627861311893.jpg (512x564, 41.1K)

What Christians did to Native American civilization has to be one of the worst incidents in human history.
Just another example of how Abrahamics are evil and pure savages

>Indias number maybe skewed due to its big population
China has a big population and their IQ is in the 100s

Yeah it doesnt make sense, 2 of the sources say 81,82. One says 76, the other link is dead. Did they just take the lowest one lmao

Well it could be a serious topic if the motivation behind it was how to improve the iq of nations for the well being of humanity

But no, the main motivation behind people delving into that stuff is to confirm the racial hatred they have against other "races" and in order to de humanize them

So yes, in effect neo nazi shit

Idk. Suffice to say, India consistently hovers between the 76-82 range depending on what studies you look at

Then what is it? guess work?

Extremely based take.

it's what happens when you have both a superiority complex and an inferiority complex at the same time
you feel like your country can't be compared with other countries both because you feel like your country is too shit and also because you feel like your country is too great

Any Forumstards dehumanize chinks and other asians despite them scoring higher on IQ tests. But I do understand that they use IQ test results to validate their views

Focused only on a few tribes in Odisha apparently, I'm under the impression that a lot of the real data for any given country is collected and held privately by investment firms.

You get India

Indians, Mexicans, and whites all fall into the same IQ cluster.

Europeans score 6 IQ points higher but are still closer to the Indians than to the East Asians

Attached: IQ polygenic gene race.png (1016x768, 129.43K)

because, we are not brown. duh!
I am literally white. I am 0.41% Aryan

Attached: chudjeet.png (507x605, 19.91K)

Latinx-America is poor due to the CIA sabotaging them over and over. They fear the Latinx identity, so they are trying to keep them down.

Pretty much

or your just tired of being compared with latin smerica 24/7
it's not that deep

>it’s not that deep
I’ve seen enough Indian posts here to think otherwise