Why do Any Forums believe mexicans and indians have the same skin color? indians are fairly darker

why do Any Forums believe mexicans and indians have the same skin color? indians are fairly darker.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaa20.jpg (406x283, 41.79K)

There has always been light skinned amerindians. Not all amerindians are dark skinned. Moctezuma is been said to be more light than Cortes

Attached: images (9).jpg (250x355, 23.89K)

>we are brown because of spanish admixture but we were white before dude trust me

Attached: 1636034171639.png (750x731, 438.27K)

i dont get why indians and mexicans are always parrelled together? we are not the same brown and we are not the same third world country at all
our country is poor because of all the wealth stolen from us by the brits
mexicans are poor because of corruption and low iq
indians came from high civilisation, mexicans came from spear chucking ooga boogas

Never said that. I said some amerindians are more light skin. Which isnt rare as depigmentation aleles also developed in east asians.

Indios can become extremely fair if they don't tan
Likely, you're related to moroccans (africans)
Amerindians are related to chingchongs

Attached: 9b8470ba0638d6e2619a124c2e9b7057.jpg (552x377, 42.72K)

cope, moctezuma was a redskin indian

Attached: 3d03a0ad88e5e6e781d5bf1beef2f8a2.jpg (600x1041, 145.46K)

>bathing in cow shit is a great civilization now

Poojeet i...

Mexico and India are both two cradles of civilization

Its sad whites have led you to despise other ancient cultures

Thats a painting made in XVII century, almost 100 years after his assasination.

Its first hand accounts hes said to be light skined, like all triple alliance nobility probably

Attached: images (10).jpg (220x313, 14.68K)

mexican women are very cute. the mexican people i saw on a language exchange application didn't have dark skin at all.

this

Attached: 13520663_web1_BOX-CANELO_110219ev_037.jpg (1200x800, 73.34K)

Test

Attached: 20220130_230424.gif (639x507, 812.01K)

white mexican ruling elite =/= average mexican
spend 5 minutes around some mestizos and you're mind will be changed
Imo what makes someone brown is the "brown people hairline" where they don't have those receeded bits at the part where the skull begins rounding

Thank you my brazilian brother but we the global south shouldnt fight among ourselves. The indian in question has been either led astray by white supremacist propaganda or hes a an unhralthy indian ultra nationalist

Mexico is white

Yes and they also can grow moustache

There a lot of misinformation about amerindians. Ofc its on purpose as part of the psycjological war thats been going on ever since columbus set foot here

Attached: vintage-native-american-indian-portrait-photograph-2A7A8W3.jpg (1038x1390, 131.41K)

Why would the indian have anything to do with whte supremacist propaganda? You may be underestimating people faculty to hold their own opinions based on ther race.

I like the Indian mustache. It's goofy and funny. Indian people are always smiling Even If they are in a hard situation.

There's dark skinned qts.

Upper class Mexicans tend to be majority European. Lower class Mexicans, the ones that hop the border, tend to be more Amerindian and thus more brown looking

>you're related to moroccans (africans)
You fell for the propaganda

>There's dark skinned qts.
No

Attached: Yalitza-Aparicio-Oscars-2019.jpg (2048x2048, 474.72K)

Dont worry about him mexibro
t. pajeet.

You're country is equally corrupt and filled with low IQ people pajeet. God you Indians are so blinded with you're retarded nationalism that you can't ever accept the faults of your own people and blame it on bongs constantly to cope.

>Mexico and India are both two cradles of civilization
holy shit hahahaha
bro, mexicans are the phillipines of Americas, please...