So this is the infamous Int

So this is the infamous Int.

Even as a woman of color, I am not the least bit offended, but morbidly dismayed by your lack of self-reflection and basic humility toward yourself and peoplekind. Pathetic, really.

Attached: dc 202201310637_14.jpg (750x734, 121.24K)

Hello woman of color, I'm a man of color

she cute

>peoplekind

Attached: db8.png (600x600, 130.45K)

Hi man of color, how do you survive in this white cis male centric board?

what a sad loser

Basically yea, I realized after reading my post doesn’t matter since the post probably got archived

lole

As a man of nocolor I think u cute and we should meet up?
your peers are basically larping as larger then life on social media to make themselves feel better and for social clout. Its all sand in time and you REALLY should post thighs

Attached: 1642201148731.jpg (1080x1312, 183.15K)

you wanna get bleached?

No I’m a legit loser that’s why right now I’m posting in an obvious coomer thread for attention, that’s why I haven’t made any friends in the past 2 years thats why I’m failing school rn

Haha, nikker!

I don't respect white men

Well, you're Canadian, so you're people of color as well. By chance, are you of Asian or of African heritage?
Nevertheless, your use of shouvinistic racist term is really morally despicable

Yeah you wanna get bleached alright

Attached: 1643492626144.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

kek

You're victimizing yourself when you self identify as white, my fellow poc

I haven't expected any level of self-awareness from this site since like 10 years ago.

>that’s why I haven’t made any friends in the past 2 years thats why I’m failing school rn
well we are your frens now, Any Forums is like that. You are just depressed, usually doing any kind of sports/fitness will fix that right up with the dopamine hits and with the positive feedback loop you can fix the rest of things you think are lacking. Winning even a little is very motivating.
>I don't respect white men
oh you are kinky, I like that

quiero negra

There are some good pipo here, don't generalize

If you say kinky one more time I'll sweat I'll call my brother and he'll bash your teeth in

Can you please ask your brother to post his BBC?

Besides black women I also really like fighting, nothing better then a woman after a good fight. So its a date?

Attached: 1550400790910.jpg (621x349, 43.54K)

You made me feel better about myself even though I’m a failing in every aspect of life, thanks for that I need to go to sleep

Nta but I'm latinx if that helps with you giving me sex.